• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

possible animal crossing release date

TheDarkBlastoise

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well today i was going down to gamestop to pre-order a few games. they had a shelf with a load of 3ds games that you could reserve. animal crossing 3d was one of those games apparently they have a release date for april 1st. can anyone confirm this? thank you.:lemon:

Attachments

• animal-crossing_487AmericaFront.jpg
    animal-crossing_487AmericaFront.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 30
As of right now, Nintendo still hasn't given a release date. When I pre-ordered my copies of AC3D, they told me May for their place holder.

As of right now, Nintendo still hasn't given a release date. When I pre-ordered my copies of AC3D, they told me May for their place holder.
I am just hoping that it doesn't release at the same time of Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City/City Folk as that was December...

I'm really not trying to be mean, but could we keep all of the release date speculation in one thread?

and no retailer is going to be reliable at all, especially gamestop. Ever since AC3DS was announced they have thrown around release dates like rocks. I get everyone is excited, but unless Nintedo announces it, it isn't true. The lack of information they've released really suggests that this game is still under a lot of development and we probably won't see a release until later in the year, if that.

Mmm, yes.. there are already plenty of threads talking about release dates, and as of now there are no reliable sources. So yeah, I say we keep that hush hush unless Nintendo themselves gives us a date. :) although April 1st would be nice.

I want a release before July. As long as it's before July... It'd be perfect because I go camping in July and my cousins will be getting it too! :D

I want a release before July. As long as it's before July... It'd be perfect because I go camping in July and my cousins will be getting it too! :D

Don't hold your breath. As it would be great for it to come out at the start of summer, the likelihood of that happening get slimmer every day. No new information since the last magazine article, and half of it was stuff we already knew. With a little luck, maybe we'll get it at the end of summer, or fall.

I'm still hoping for info to come from GDC. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will come out shortly after that. Although, definately not holding my breath.

Back