• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possibly no AC3DS until late October onwards

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Idk how old these are, but there is a new DLC set for ACCF;

Coffin of terror (1st - 14th June 2012)
Tombstone of terror (16th - 29th June 2012)
Skeleton remains (1st - 14th July 2012)
Crystal Ball (16th - 30th July 2012)
Carpet of terror (1st - 14th August 2012)
Cursed tombstone (16th - 30th August 2012)
Suspicious bust (1st - 14th September 2012)
Witch brew (16th - 29th September 2012)
Crazy clock (1st - 14th October 2012)
Wall of terror (16th - 30th October 2012)

-------------------------------
As you can see these start from June 1st and one is released every 2 weeks, with a total of 10 DLC items - ending on October 30th. This could be to keep players occupied whilst they wait for AC3DS, which is why it ends at the end of October, 'cause they're hoping for a November/December release date. I mean why else would the release a new batch of DLC if AC3DS was going to be released.

Note: This hasn't actually been confirmed and just a rumor like thing I made up

^ but with that said it does sound legit.

Omg! That's a neat rumor.
Hmmmm be funny if Nintendo saw this and read all the people waiting for AC3D to come outs posts.

I know but that would be funny.
I do like your ideas though that are in the rumor.
I wish there were more fun rumors like this that seemed legitimate.

I must agree with this. I've recently been doing research ish things, kinda... By re-watching every E3 Begining from 2001 and on, i noticed that if they don't release the game the year its announced they either release it the year after of the year after that and on the year its being released it usually releases around either July, October, November, Or December and since Animal Crossing 3DS is dated for a summer release, i have a feeling it will either come out July or late September around October... this is just what i think. Watch me be completely wrong by releasing on August or November
13284109471228180.gif

Interesting, so we got something of an hypothesis of a possible release date. Course e3 comes when the Coffin fo Terror is being distributed, so it sounds possible until proven otherwise.

I can't believe they even release DLC for City Folk anymore. I didn't think anybody even bothered to play the game anymore.

Either way I am incredibly tired of waiting for a new AC. There hasn't been one worth playing since late 2005. I really thought we would have AC:3DS by now. It better be set for a Spring/Summer release. Much preferably a Spring release, of course.

I also am going to stick with believing it won't be out until after summer. Though the future DLC you posted was listed a while back, so it might not really confirm anything, but October seems like the most logical release date, if not November.

I honestly don't understand why people make speculation threads like these for possible release dates. A game will come out when a game comes out. There is no point in discussing when a game will be released. Nintendo will announce a release date for Animal Crossing 3DS, but until now, there's no point in talking about this. This is just my opinion about it... :/

By the way, you can STILL play Animal Crossing City Folk when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out. It's like saying when Super Smash Bros Brawl came out, I stopped playing Super Smash Bros Melee. I still play Melee. :) Awesome game.

I honestly don't understand why people make speculation threads like these for possible release dates. A game will come out when a game comes out. There is no point in discussing when a game will be released. Nintendo will announce a release date for Animal Crossing 3DS, but until now, there's no point in talking about this. This is just my opinion about it... :/

By the way, you can STILL play Animal Crossing City Folk when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out. It's like saying when Super Smash Bros Brawl came out, I stopped playing Super Smash Bros Melee. I still play Melee. :) Awesome game.

I'm not saying it's speculation. Everyone is like "it's going to be released ... because such and such" with out anything to back them up. This kinda helps is out a bit. I'm not saying that this 100% confirms it, and it could get released anywhere from July onwards, but I do think E3 will give us a release date

I still play Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube as Animal Crossing: Wild World lost many features such as the events from the Nintendo Gamecube version and Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City gained a REALLY bad feature...

On Topic: I won't be making any speculation threads as I just patiently wait for new games to release.

Last edited:
The DLC is actually real though, right?
I mean, it's actually coming out...
Or is the DLC only a rumor?
It could mean bad news for AC3ds.

I don't think Nintendo going to stop supporting City Folk directly after the 3DS version is released.

Just a random question...
Does anyone think that Nintendo will discontinue their servers for Animal Crossing Wild World or anyone other Wi-Fi compatible Nintendo DS game?
I am enquiring as I still like to play some of those games with people online...

no i can sense the sarcasm, its just that i haven't seen Darkhearts being sarcastic XD and I wasn't talking about the release date btw i meant the pictures

I keep hoping for an earlier release. I am also hoping that they say something about it at GDC (first weekend in March) since they have a booth there.

Back