• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possibly no AC3DS until late October onwards

@RisingSun: Let us know if you find out anything.

@Kip: That's because I'm hardly ever Sarcastic.
So when I am than no one normally realizes it.
Hmmmmm the images aren't fake?
I know the rumor is though.

Ahhh XD I wish there was at least one really reliable source that would give a date already, its been quite awhile and still only placeholders are being used. If I knew the date, I could put it aside in my mind and wait, but I don't so I have to keep checking every day for one, and that makes me more anxious for the game.

@Darkhearts: Yeah I'm pretty sure its real (i think) LOL

@Nami: IKR I'm surprised there aren't any release dates by now. I mean by the time the game comes out I'll probably be too old to play (pfft like that'd stop me XD)

@Darkhearts: Yeah I'm pretty sure its real (i think) LOL

@Nami: IKR I'm surprised there aren't any release dates by now. I mean by the time the game comes out I'll probably be too old to play (pfft like that'd stop me XD)

I'm already too old to play it and I'm not letting it stop me :D

yes it is i saw it on a europe website

1) Europe isn't as reliable as Japan
2) We're half way through February, don't you think they'd have a definite release date on websites like Gamestop if it *is* going to be released in April...
3) You're wrong, so just admit it and stop this pointless argument/discussion

[size=-4]No hate intended[/size]

If it were to come out on April 1st then they would have given more info, trailers, gameplay & the actual name if its not just (Animal Crossing)

Well the case is up in Gamestop, just says Animal Crossing 3DS so I assume that's its name. Still, I can't see it being released any time soon. Its all just placeholders, people should stop believing it or getting all excited over them.

i don't think that's the actual game case cover, i don't think they have an official one yet. Sorta like Super Mario 3D Land

And Mario Kart 7. They had different names until about 2 months before their release

Back