• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post lyrics to a song thats on your mind.

Apparently....I've always got songs running through my mind, but usually, I have actual music playing. So, I can focus on something else.

There should be no comma after usually. You focus when you listen to music?

I put it there. Deal with it. Yes, I focus better when I'm listening to music.

Studies have shown that people who listen to music have less focus then people who don't listen to music. I always knew you were a alien.

Studies have shown that people who listen to music have less focus then people who don't listen to music. I always knew you were a alien.

An alien, Kev. We prefer the term humanoid....
Studies are bull****, anyway.

huh I focus better with music TBH, it drowns out other noises for me, I have very sensitive ears and I'm able to pick up a lot noises around me that can distract me more or just plain annoy me

ex: during a test, the sounds of so many people writing, the sounds of pencils being sharpened
people silently reading the questions, the sounds of papers being turned, yeah to some that's not a distraction but to me it is cause like I said my ears are sensitive.

so some nice instrumental music really helps me a lot

Last edited:
huh I focus better with music TBH, it drowns out other noises for me, I have very sensitive ears and I'm able to pick up a lot noises around me that can distract me more or just plain annoy me so some nice instrumental music really helps me a lot

I guess instrumental music is fine because I think the studies were with songs that had lyrics. If you had a song with lyrics and you knew them you would be singing/rapping/screaming them instead of focusing on something else.

anyhoo lyrics to the song that is stuck in my head

Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright

Come on and slam and welcome to the jam
Come on and slam if you want to jam

I guess instrumental music is fine because I think the studies were with songs that had lyrics. If you had a song with lyrics and you knew them you would be singing/rapping/screaming them instead of focusing on something else.

I focus better, when I'm not fully focused. So, yes, I do focus better with music (with lyrics) playing, because my brain, instead of running wild, while trying to focus on the task at hand, is focused on the task, and the music keeps me from getting further distracted. Therefore, it helps me focus better.

huh I focus better with music TBH, it drowns out other noises for me, I have very sensitive ears and I'm able to pick up a lot noises around me that can distract me more or just plain annoy me

ex: during a test, the sounds of so many people writing, the sounds of pencils being sharpened
people silently reading the questions, the sounds of papers being turned, yeah to some that's not a distraction but to me it is cause like I said my ears are sensitive.

so some nice instrumental music really helps me a lot

After reading the edited post I've come to a conclusion that you have God's ears.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I focus better, when I'm not fully focused. So, yes, I do focus better with music (with lyrics) playing, because my brain, instead of running wild, while trying to focus on the task at hand, is focused on the task, and the music keeps me from getting further distracted. Therefore, it helps me focus better.

Tell your brain to stop running wild. Problem solved. Give me my money.

After reading the edited post I've come to a conclusion that you have God's ears.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell your brain to stop running wild. Problem solved. Give me my money.

Impossible. It does what it wants. You're fired.

Back