• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Don't have screenshots and this is more sad than funny:

I gave Lolly an Exotic Bed (tbh i forgot LOL) for her Birthday. She acted all thankful and all . . . until I see the very same item in the Retail the next day.

-Delivers package to Francine-
-Francine gets doctors coat and says she thinks it's ugly-
-Gives it to me as a reward for delivering it to her-

Merengue asked me to deliver something to Zell... when we're standing right in front of his house.

Uchis are very tough villagers.

Normal: "I want to hear your heroic story."
Uchi: "It's nothing special. I once took down 3 tough looking guys."
Normal: "Really? How cool. How did you do it?"
Uchi: "I happen to be carrying an axe around with me."

... blah blah blah wood chopping contest blah.

33d9yix.jpg

plz no just

Last edited:
A villager shook a tree right as I was walking by, a bee hive came out, and they high-tailed it while I got a swarm of pissed off bees to the face. I was laughing too hard to be mad about it. XD

I remember one time, I got a flea off of Soleil and then later that day she pinged me, asking for the same flea I had just gotten off of her...

So my sister really wanted me to start playing New Leaf with her, so she got it for me for my birthday, and she gave it to me a few days early because she wanted me to get to have my birthday celebration in-game.

So my birthday rolls around, and Gloria shows up at my house and brings me to a surprise party. Here I am, their new mayor, who they've barely gotten a chance to meet, and they throw me a birthday party. It's all very sweet, and I'm feeling very touched and having a great time. And then it comes time for me to open my present.

Px9IFzI.jpg

It's a potty. Thanks, guys. Thanks a lot.

I am so good at writing letters.
image.jpg

No.
image.jpg

Edit: The quality is bad because I am now using my iPad to take photos. I also use it to upload them to this website.

Last edited:
HNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG

HOLY SHRIMP THIS PIG'S GONNA MOLEST ME

HNI_0047 (2).JPG

So apparently hamsters eat raw fish. Ya learn something new every day, I guess.

One day, I was talking to Agent S in my town and she was talking to Kid Cat. I forgot what the topic was, but I answered her and gave her a compliment. Right after I complimented her, she said "now I'm never leaving this town!" or something like that...

Guess what happened?

She's been staying here for 1. Whole. Month. And she never asked to move out.... And she's still here.

Back