Post your phone case!

Skylanx

What?
Bells
I'm really curious to see what phone cases people here have. So post your phone case! Or you could just describe what it looks like.

Last edited:
hmmm i wish i had a phone case. instead, i've got a phone with a cracked side and a cracked back cover! and sometimes when i accidentally drop it the cover flies off, the battery pops out, and when i restore it the phone has a concussion bc it thinks the year is 2008!

This is the one I'm using atm
uag-scout-case-for-iphone-5c-black-p41172-a.jpg

It's incredibly protective and I love it

i'll edit this post with my phone case when i get a chance, but its like a black quilted texture with small diamonds seperating each section

Chocolate cake but Samsung ver so there's a small rectanglular window on the front to see stuff like who's calling, the time, alarms etc.

T-iP5C-4001F-1__Blue-iPhone-5C-Case.jpg
i think it's this exact type lmao

mine's just a plain blue case that i've had since i bought my phone. it looks kinda dirty now lmao but i have washed it a few times....,, it's fine, i don't drop my phone a lot but when i do it usually protects it. (except for that one time when i accidentally dropped it w the screen down on gravel... it cracked but i mean,,. that was just my fault honestly)

i would like to get a new one but the stores around here don't keep iphone 5c cases at all and im too lazy to buy one online so i havent gotten one yet lmao

71ggzim6MzL._SY355_.jpg

It's really cheap and the color goes off quickly. Just bought the first best with my phone.

I can't find a picture of it, but it's a plain black case with a black star in the centre. Needless to say, I can appreciate it now.

cmi_Sheer-Glam_Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Plus_Clear_CM032925_1_43006c21-a5d4-420c-ada6-7d7bf8253afe_1024x1024.png

this one currently over a navy blue phone

FB6EB961-33B6-488C-9FCC-9F2E32AB1CD0_zpsq0icilqx.jpg

It looks like this but my phone is black/grey instead of gold

Back