• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pre-order Bonus?

The only preorder bonus is available at GAME in Europe

:(

I don't think they'd wait this long to tell us (also, it seems that this board is on the forefront of AC info, lol), so we probably won't get one aside from the GAME customers in EU

i was really hoping there would be, since we missed the 10th anniversary... but i think that's the XL.

I want the pre-order bonus in the US!!!! I hope it will be soon on Amazon

I haven't heard anything offered here. I already pre ordered the game. I'm just happy to have it.

Maybe they gave the pre-order bonus to Europe as a constellation prize for having to wait longer :p

GAME EU sometimes have pre-ordering bonuses. I ordered off GAME so I'm looking forward to my later delivery of the game with the bonus. :D

Finally, a perk for Europe!
Ive already pre orderd my copy from game, It comes with a cute shizue/Isabelle and town hall figurines! YAY

Only GAME in Yooroope is getting a pre-order bonus as far as I know.

I guess it's for the best though, since I really rather have a digital copy of a game like Animal Crossing

GAME tends to do a lot of pre-order bonuses. Was the stress ball boo released in the U.S?

I would rather have the game same day as NA then have a plastic model of Isabelle and the town hall

uhh who said Australia was getting it? All our GAME stores closed down I believe

edit nevermind just looked at eb's website well now I'm off to preorder cya

Last edited:
This reminds me that I still gotta pre-order my game on amazon, lol.

I don't care if I get a pre-order bonus. In my opinion, action figures are a lame bonus. If it were an artbook, that'd be awesome. If it were a soundtrack, that'd be awesome. If it were a plushie that would be AMAZING. But an action figure is a hard piece of plastic that takes up space on my already cluttered tables. xD

Maybe they gave the pre-order bonus to Europe as a constellation prize for having to wait longer :p

Consolation, constellations are in the sky! Having said that, you don't even want to know the mix ups with words I made when I was younger (much younger, I mean primary school!)

GAME EU sometimes have pre-ordering bonuses. I ordered off GAME so I'm looking forward to my later delivery of the game with the bonus. :D

Game are actually pretty good at getting games out on time (and early), so if you don't have it on Thursday, it'll definitely be with you on Friday release day! I'm getting my console from Game and the game from Shopto who are posting out on Wednesday for Thu/Fri delivery, I've never had a game not arrive the day after posting from them though.

Haha my bad, im a terrible spelling and rely on google spell check :p the worst part is I finished school in 2011 and still can't spell haha!

Back