• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pre-order Bonus?

I think I'll be pre-ordering mine tomorrow at EB-Games with the bonus figures. I was going to pre-order it anyway so the bonus is well... a bonus. :p

I think I'll be pre-ordering mine tomorrow at EB-Games with the bonus figures. I was going to pre-order it anyway so the bonus is well... a bonus. :p

when you pick it up make them price match at jb hifi and you should get it for $59 instead of $69 :)

I still haven't pre ordered LOL I'll prob do it whenever I pick up PMD which'll be around mid-late June; wouldn't normally pre order but since Aus. has been facing Nintendo stock issues with MH, LM and FE I think I should just to be sure.

I still haven't pre ordered LOL I'll prob do it whenever I pick up PMD which'll be around mid-late June; wouldn't normally pre order but since Aus. has been facing Nintendo stock issues with MH, LM and FE I think I should just to be sure.

That's exactly why I decided to pre-order! Normally I wouldn't but after reading everything about the stock issues I decided to pre-order to be on the safe side.

That's exactly why I decided to pre-order! Normally I wouldn't but after reading everything about the stock issues I decided to pre-order to be on the safe side.

Yeah I wouldn't have per ordered - I mean, in Aus Pokemon is way more popular than AC and I managed to pick up Black 2 late on a thursday afternoon on release and still get a copy, so I thought AC wouldn't be a problem - but due to stock issues Ninty has been facing imma pre order just to be safe :)

Yeah I haven't seen a copy of Luigi's mansion or Monster Hunter since the few days after their release! Maybe Nintendo wouldn't have to worry about too few people buying the games anyway if they lowered the recommended retail price on games here! Even if they dropped the RRP to $65 as opposed to $70 that will still surely have an impact.

Back