• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pre-Ordering the Bundle

Bea

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Alright so I originally had NL pre-ordered from EB Games and I want to switch over ot the bundle. However, they still don't have it in their system and that's making me nervous so I'm looking elsewhere.

After a quick search I came across Best Buy. My only stipulations are that I can't pick up the game in-store and that the release date listed in Dec. 31. I'm sure this is a placeholder date but I was wondering if anyone here has ever pre-ordered from Best Buy and what their experiences were?

Also, if you're in Canada and you've pre-ordered the bundle; where did you pre-order from? I really don't want ot wait too long and miss out.

I tried pre-ordering one at my Future Shop yesterday... they had absolutely no clue what bundle I was talking about. I plan on trying again in a few days.

EB Games had no idea either so I'm going to cancel my order there. Best Buy JUST updated their release date. I wonder if they ship it out earlier so it will make it by the 9th or if I'll end up having to wait. Honestly I'll wait a few extra days as long as I know I'm getting it 100%.

The only time I pre-ordered from Best Buy was when Fire Emblem: Awakening was about to release. They'll ship out your order on the day of the release (or whenever it reaches their warehouse), I've never experienced an early shipment nor have my friends. I'm almost certain you can pre-order over the phone and reserve an in-store pickup however. Take that with a grain of salt, lol. You could also call them on the day of release and reserve the bundle that way as well, they'll hold your purchase for a couple hours if they have it in stock.

I believe their ground shipping took somewhere between 2-3 days to have them deliver from BC to AB, which is fairly quick considering I chose the free option. :p

The only time I pre-ordered from Best Buy was when Fire Emblem: Awakening was about to release. They'll ship out your order on the day of the release (or whenever it reaches their warehouse), I've never experienced an early shipment nor have my friends. I'm almost certain you can pre-order over the phone and reserve an in-store pickup however. Take that with a grain of salt, lol. You could also call them on the day of release and reserve the bundle that way as well, they'll hold your purchase for a couple hours if they have it in stock.

I believe their ground shipping took somewhere between 2-3 days to have them deliver from BC to AB, which is fairly quick considering I chose the free option. :p

Ahh thanks so much! I think I'll just go with them and wait a couple extra days. I'm busy the 9th and 10th anyways :)

I would have really liked to have preordered the Animal Crossing New Leaf Nintendo 3DS bundle, but unfortunately I have already got a Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS, a Limited Edition Legend of Zelda Gold/Black Nintendo 3DS which is still new and sealed and also I have got a Red/Black Nintendo 3DS XL.

Is there anywhere online I can pre-order besides GameStop?

By the way, I'd like to pick up the system, not have them mail it to me.

There is no preorder to pickup available, as far as I have seen on any site

I went and spoke to the manager at Best Buy and he told me that they don't actually stock the bundles in store. They offer them exclusively online. If we had a Game Stop near me I'd go through them but we only have EB Games and they are BEHIND everyone so... eh. I'm not risking missing out on this bundle, I'd rather wait the extra few days of shipping.

I went and spoke to the manager at Best Buy and he told me that they don't actually stock the bundles in store. They offer them exclusively online. If we had a Game Stop near me I'd go through them but we only have EB Games and they are BEHIND everyone so... eh. I'm not risking missing out on this bundle, I'd rather wait the extra few days of shipping.

GameStop and EBGames are the same company. If EBGames is behind, so is Gamestop.

I had seen a few people say they had pre-ordered theirs at Gamestop so maybe it's just the Canadian branches that are behind.

I had seen a few people say they had pre-ordered theirs at Gamestop so maybe it's just the Canadian branches that are behind.

Just Pre-Ordered mine from Gamestop in store (SO EXCITED!!) It's weird that no one knows what's up where you are.

I've only ever pre-ordered once, it was for Pokemon Black, and I got it a day early :p So I'm going to pre-order the bundle from amazon, because thats where I got PB from... so hopefully it will come a day early :D

I pre-ordered the bundle and guide from Gamestop the day it was released. It did state that it is not eligible for in store pick up, but that's fine with me.

So even if you go into Gamestop and pre-order the bundle, you can't go pick it up on Sunday, June 9th? It has to be delivered? If so, thats disappointing. I was planning on going to Gamestop early Sunday morning to pick up my pre-ordered game and guide, and the bundle as well once I pre-order it.

I went to GameStop this morning and preordered the bundle. Release date is June 9th. AC New Leaf comes downloaded onto the SD card.I cannot wait!

I believe this question was answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. I have the acnl XL preordered, but I don't want to lose my swapnotes/FC codes in my pink XL so I plan on transferring that.

How exactly will that work out if the acnl XL has the game downloaded onto its own SD card? Will I need to copy the game sd info onto my computer before I do the typical transfer process?

I still don't see it on EBgames.ca, where I usually get my games from, so that is unfortunate.
Oh well, It doesn't matter, I couldn't risk not getting it, so I pre-ordered it from Bestbuy! AW YEAH! One for me, and one for my missy:D Super excited!!

I believe this question was answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. I have the acnl XL preordered, but I don't want to lose my swapnotes/FC codes in my pink XL so I plan on transferring that.

How exactly will that work out if the acnl XL has the game downloaded onto its own SD card? Will I need to copy the game sd info onto my computer before I do the typical transfer process?

I believe there is a way you can transfer all your data from one DS to another over the internet. I have not used it but I have seen it when I have been mucking about on my DS

http://www.gamesradar.com/transfer-all-your-data-one-3ds-another/

Last edited:
Back