• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Price Check on two things..

SoraSmiles

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Hey guys :) I just recently got goldie in my campsite and she moved in. I'm wondering about how much she usually sells for. She's cute but shes not one of my atm dreams. I like rosie better <3

Also does anyone know how much Lucky goes for? I have him too.

Goldie is a bit popular, that's all I can say. Price is only determined on how much someone wants her. People usually like taking advantage of this and prey on people by making them shelf out millions.

Goldie is a bit popular, that's all I can say. Price is only determined on how much someone wants her. People usually like taking advantage of this and prey on people by making them shelf out millions.
That's sort of an unfair stereotype. If anything, the blame lies on the people who want her so much-- they're the ones who keep ravenously trying to outbid other people and driving the prices of villagers up. If people weren't so eager to pay so many more bells than somebody else to get these animals, they wouldn't be so expensive.

The only other alternative is somebody who gives the animal away for free or just trades for one of their own Dreamies.

Like you said, it's determined by how much someone wants her. Not how much someone wants for her.

Hmm maybe I'll trade her for one of my dreamies then. Though you're absolutly right about the high prices and out bidding. :( Rosie sells for like 30 million...thats just crazy

Back