Selling NEW+PRICE DROP! ⬇️ Glow shroom, Eggs, Coco, Sweet & more | DT Rose Crystal | LF: 👀

Hey! It’s Aug 23, 2024 at 12:57 AM, I’d prefer tbt, but let work something out! Not entirely against a spring bloom egg, but would 300-350 tbt for it instead of 500 help?
hmm not too fond of the date, would've preferred if it's a bit later or from the NL event- if i liked the date, i probably would've taken your offer x_x ; sorry foreverfox!

hmm not too fond of the date, would've preferred if it's a bit later or from the NL event- if i liked the date, i probably would've taken your offer x_x ; sorry foreverfox!
No problem at all! If you see one in the date range you need, you’re welcome to offer this one for date trading and we’ll sort out the details from there! 🥰

May I get your lovely green egg with pink flowers on it?
(Forget the proper name) I'll come back with a message in mind!

May I get your lovely green egg with pink flowers on it?
(Forget the proper name) I'll come back with a message in mind!
The Sakura egg! Yes, it is lovely, isn’t it? Absolutely, just let me know when you have a message!

The Sakura egg! Yes, it is lovely, isn’t it? Absolutely, just let me know when you have a message!
Thats the one XD
Here's my message: ❀ The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration. ❀

I'll send the bells now~

Back