Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Could I trade in a pink crescent moon, blue crystal, spaceship, pink hybrid lily, purple bunny balloon, famous mushroom, Pikachu Easter egg and yellow bunny balloon toward the mom’s plush?

Last edited:
Hello! May I buy your Voodoo Doll? ^^
Hello! Sure can :) total is 100 TBT, any message?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I’d like to trade in my mom’s plush for credit if possible :)
Hello! Sounds great, updated credit will be 7061 :)

Could I trade in a pink crescent moon, blue crystal, spaceship, pink hybrid lily, purple bunny balloon, famous mushroom, Pikachu Easter egg and yellow bunny balloon toward the mom’s plush?
Yes you can! Leftover credit will be 134, any message?

heya, please could I trade in a blue jellyfishy for credit?
Hey of course! Updated credit will be 613!

Yes you can! Leftover credit will be 134, any message?

Thank you!!! I’ll keep my pink lily and just pay the difference, then.

I’m waiting on the Pikachu egg to be sent to me—in the meantime I’ll pick which of my bunny balloons to send over and decide on a message. I’ll be back later today!

May I trade in a Kaleidoclover and grab that Opalescent Crystal? Thank you as always Jhine 💙 any/no message is fine.

hi jhine! i'll grab that pink moon pls thank u! :>

edit: no message needed
May I trade in a Kaleidoclover and grab that Opalescent Crystal? Thank you as always Jhine 💙 any/no message is fine.

Kind of bittersweet to watch my old collectibles be snagged so quickly, but it makes me feel a little better about trading them in—somebody else out there was excited to see them pop up like I was excited to see the Mom’s Plush return this morning.

Enjoy my moon + crystal!

hi jhine! i'll grab that pink moon pls thank u! :>

edit: no message needed
Hi Hyoon! It's been sent :) updated credit is 2774, enjoy!

Sent! Updated credit is 6201 :) enjoy!!

Hey! I'd like to buy your Night Sky Scenery. :)
And if possible, I would appreciate a message as well, something star-related. I'm happy with whatever you come up with. ✨
Thank you! 😊

Last edited:
Back