McMuffinburger

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4096-7652-3321
Cake
Hey guys!! Just when we were thinking the prima guide was ok...well someone found an error and glad they did...a whole chunk of pages are missing in her book.

I figured this was a pretty big deal, for those who bought it might want to check that out...and check other pages as well, in case you need to make returns

http://sugarpiecrossing.tumblr.com/post/52606105482/hi-everyone-i-know-that-with-acnl-coming-out-a
(she has included pictures)

(her page is kind of pink and all over the place so I will quote her info here :D )

Hi everyone! I know that with ACNL coming out, a lot of people have gone ahead and picked up the Prima game guide as well.

While I was flipping through my own copy today, I noticed a huge printing error. I will be going back to GameStop tomorrow to pick up a new copy. I?m not sure if mine is just a one-time thing or not, but I?m thinking that it?s probably more like an entire batch of these were printed wrong.

Between pages 96 and 129 in my guide, pages 65 through 96 are actually repeated again. That also means that pages 97-128 are just completely missing from my guide, replaced by 65-96.

The top picture here shows the first jump from 96 to 65 with no pages in between, and the second picture shows, 31 pages later, the jump back from 96 to 139, with no pages in between 96 and 139. Between the two jumps are pages 65-96, reprinted.

I highly advise everyone who has the game guide already to check this out, and if they find the same mistake, go back to the retailer and ask for an exchange! If you haven?t gotten the game guide yet but you?re planning on doing it, make sure you flip through the book before purchasing it to make sure it?s printed right!

I?m not sure what to say if you bought yours off Amazon. Amazon?s customer service is generally very kind so if yours happens to have the same printing mistake, they?ll most likely give you free return shipping and send you a new one, free of charge, but you may want to check the return policy before you purchase one.

I really hope that this is just a one-time thing, but you know never know. So everyone, please help reblog this and spread the word! I would hate for someone to realize that their game guide is printed wrong at a time too late for them to go back and return it.
- http://sugarpiecrossing.tumblr.com/

Check your books and spread the word!!

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to order it online too so Ill purchase with guarantee :p

Mine does not have this issue. It was bought from a western Canada EB Games. So this doesn't affect all books, and is hopefully a one-time thing!

As bad as that sounds, keep that book as video game misprints are sometimes worth something to collector's, so maybe eve a misprinted guidebook could possibly be worth something.
It probably won't be worth much though....

Returning things that were bought online is a pain, I hope that mine isn't like this :/

Mine was bought from a Eastern Canada EB Games and it's fine. I read up to page 168 yesterday and didn't notice any errors. Hopefully the error isn't very common, it might have only affected a small batch of books.

one time I bought a clear 3DS case and it was dented and I told amazon and I didn't even need to return it, they sent me a free one without asking for pics lol

I just found out Dozer and Dobie are returning into the game! Nope, they're not in the game!

I just noticed on the spine of my guide, where it says Animal Crossing New Leaf, "Animal" is spaced slightly into "Anim al"

I was wondering if anybody else has this on their guide as well? It's not a big deal at all, just wondering if it's my copy or most/all of them.

Back