Buying Princess set, pink flowers, CUTE FURNITURE

izsyx

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey guys it’s been over 5 years since I last played animal crossing but I’ve finally gotten back into it (thanks to quarantine). I’m looking for the princess set and lots of pink flowers or any other cute furniture sets (I’m pretty rusty with what stuff there is out there as I’ve started my town from scratch!!). Anyway I’m willing to pay a pretty substantial amount of bells for whatever stuff you may have from the above^^ just name your price because I’m desperate to have a cute town again!!

I can get you the princess set for the price it costs. do you want any duplicate of certain items? like chairs or w/e
I don't have use for more IGB i have enough so i don't mind doing it for free :blush:

I can get you the princess set for the price it costs. do you want any duplicate of certain items? like chairs or w/e
I don't have use for more IGB i have enough so i don't mind doing it for free :blush:

Sorry for such a late reply I’m still figuring out how to use this site!! Thank you so much this is very kind of you, I would love the princess set - is there anything you need i have anka the cat who’s pretty cool!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not much but I can gift you four pink roses? :)

Thank you so much that would be amazing!! I’ll happily pay for them!! <3

It's quite alright, think of it as a welcome back gift! When are you available? Also, do you see the thumbs up next to the report button? If you like the post, we'll get notified of when you replied :lemon:

It's quite alright, think of it as a welcome back gift! When are you available? Also, do you see the thumbs up next to the report button? If you like the post, we'll get notified of when you replied :lemon:

Thank you so much!! I can do anytime between now (15:40) and about 23:30 GMT time <3 !!

Back