• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Printable Countdown Calendar Pages!

amped4jr88

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It's just a little something I made (instead of doing my math homework)
Check it out on the Printable Page of my Blog !
It looks a little blurry in google docs so sorry about that but in word it doesn't so if you download the originals it should be okay.

Also if you could vote in my poll while on my blog (and possibly subscribe) it would be great! :) Hope you enjoy! I will try to get better as I make more printables :cool:

Suggestions for future projects are welcome!

Yay! Did they come out blurry? I haven't got to print them yet. Someone suggested that I add numbers to the days to countdown, I went back on mine and added the last 10 (I could't find a simpler way so it would be tedious to do all of them) but in the future when it is like 50 days (or some even number) left I may make a separate countdown that is all on one page. :)

calanders.jpg

EDIT:Okay I printed and decided to add picture

Last edited:
I'm just using a count down clock but these are a nice idea

These are great! Good job :)

I printed them too but I only have black and white lol. Still gonna put them in my room, never hurts to write other things on here too!!!

Thank you :)

These are great! Good job :)

I printed them too but I only have black and white lol. Still gonna put them in my room, never hurts to write other things on here too!!!

Thank you :)

Thanks, glad you like! That's what I did, I filled in my spring break and exams and such in hopes it'll help it seem like its closer lol! Ill probably make an actual "countdown" with numbers of the last x amount of days numbered as well when it gets close also! I'd like to make some checklists for the museum bc I'm tired of having to hear bathers when I turn in stuff he already has. I know i will (and probably a lot of you) get a guide that'll probably have that already though :/

Thanks, glad you like! That's what I did, I filled in my spring break and exams and such in hopes it'll help it seem like its closer lol! Ill probably make an actual "countdown" with numbers of the last x amount of days numbered as well when it gets close also! I'd like to make some checklists for the museum bc I'm tired of having to hear bathers when I turn in stuff he already has. I know i will (and probably a lot of you) get a guide that'll probably have that already though :/
I actually think I have some helpfully information! I think you can actually see what's in the museum in the sign by the door... Maybe. Sorry, I won't be able to print your calendar :( I'm out of colored ink and I would like it in color. Though because of this I'm going to make one of those countdown chain things!

Oh that would be nice if you could see! And ohh I remeber when I was a kid I made those to countdown to Christmas, thats a good idea!

Back