• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[PRIZE POSTED] Celebrating 1 year of art on TBT 🥳🎉 GRATS tessa. !

Did I not already enter this? I'd love a chance to win some art!!! Your art is so pretty I am looking respectfully.

Yooo why am I only seeing this now?! I’d please like to enter Renn! Thank you for the lovely opportunity 💜 I’d drop a reference of Violet here, but I’m on my phone rn. Hopefully I can remember to add one later.

1643562788238.png

Congratulations @tessa. ! Please send me any references with your request. Whatever you want! It just might take longer if it's more complicated... ^^

I can't believe I won, thank you so much Renn!

Do you think I could get a drawing of my splatoon character??
52647865-596B-4CF8-B81C-8EF63535DE51.jpeg

5A49CFE4-21EA-4679-A036-CC77FD5EDFB6.jpeg
Feel free to draw her in any pose and color, as that usually changes with the progression of the game. Thank you so much!

congratulations, @tessa.!! your splatoon character is super cool, and i just know renn’s art of her is gonna be gorgeous!! 🤩💓

and thank you again, @jadetine, for hosting such a generous giveaway!! i can’t wait to continue to see your stunning art on the forums. <3

I can't believe I won, thank you so much Renn!

Do you think I could get a drawing of my splatoon character??
Feel free to draw her in any pose and color, as that usually changes with the progression of the game. Thank you so much!

Tada! For you @tessa. Thanks for lending me your character for artsing!

And a transparent version in case you want it:

LMK if you want any changes or a version with just splats in the background or something...

Tada! For you @tessa. Thanks for lending me your character for artsing!

And a transparent version in case you want it:

LMK if you want any changes or a version with just splats in the background or something...
Ahh wow it looks incredible! Thank you so much renn, you really did a splendid job💖 Once again thank you so so much!!

Back