Unintentional Thread Lurker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Lacie
Intro Blurb

So I made this account a few month's ago but I didn't really get into it much. I don't usually do a lot of forum stuff but I liked Animal Crossing and thought it would be fun. However shortly after I took a break from playing because of school and also I got a new game from another one of my favorite series and invested a ton of time into it; but now I'm back! One of my friends picked up a copy of New Leaf and (since my other friend went away to college and doesn't play anymore) now I have somebody to play with again when I get bored of single player. Now I think I'm actually a lot more active than before and I wanted to keep playing so I've made a new goal: Collect the Whole Catalog!

What's going to Happen

I'm going to do my best to finish the catalog in game so from now on I'm going to try and track my progress (I also have an app but I thought it'd be more fun to share it too) First I'll probably do furniture stuff and then make a different thing for clothing. (Probably going to be updated weekly(?) If I remember) Red = In my Catalog

Furniture Series

Alpine Series

4 of 13

Alpine Bed

Alpine Chair
Alpine Closet
Alpine Dresser
Alpine Kitchen Cart
Alpine Lamp
Alpine Low Table
Alpine Panel
Alpine Rug