• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

PSA: Club Nintendo New Leaf Intend to Buy is up

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
If you're looking for an extra ten coins to bring your New Leaf registration to 60 coins and make it to Platinum, you really ought to do this. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is also up if you're interested in that. Haven't seen anyone mention that these were up anywhere, I don't check Club Nintendo daily and I doubt none of you do either.

https://club.nintendo.com/home.do

Thanks you, I am already at platinum but extra play coins never hurt. I just wish the extra (like after I reached platinum) would start going towards next year haha but oh well I am hoping we get a cool prize this year as I have never participated before

Thank you for letting us know! I reached platinum a long time ago but I filled out the survey anyways to tell Nintendo how excited I am for the game :)

I tend to check maybe once or twice a month, just to see if anything new has been added.
Good to know the Plan to Buy +10 coin bonus for New Leaf is up.

Not quite up to gold yet, although I think they carry over for next year if you don't hit gold.... I think.

Thanks you, I am already at platinum but extra play coins never hurt. I just wish the extra (like after I reached platinum) would start going towards next year haha but oh well I am hoping we get a cool prize this year as I have never participated before

Wish that would happen, I tend to have to many I have to actively not fill out a majority of surveys after registering them. O:

@Kai: I don't think they do but I've never not made Platinum before so that could very well be a thing.

I tend to check maybe once or twice a month, just to see if anything new has been added.
Good to know the Plan to Buy +10 coin bonus for New Leaf is up.

Not quite up to gold yet, although I think they carry over for next year if you don't hit gold.... I think.

Unfortunately the coins won't count towards next year's total in terms of gold/platinum status BUT your coins won't disappear. I mean if you reach gold and won't have enough coins to reach platinum, you can always wait to register your game after June 30th when it resets haha

OMG! Thank you! This thread reminded me that I need to enter some of my codes in so I can make it to Platinum before the "nintendo year" ends and get the Platinum reward. I hope its better then last year. I want a cool figurine :'c

I'll hit Platinum after I register New Leaf next month. Do you get special bonuses you can choose once the Club Nintendo year ends if you have Gold or Platinum status? Will be my first year for me.

I'll hit Platinum after I register New Leaf next month. Do you get special bonuses you can choose once the Club Nintendo year ends if you have Gold or Platinum status? Will be my first year for me.

It's always different every year. Last year, they did this:

2oJg3.png

Who knows what it will be this year.

My 2013 calendar was stolen by day laborers.. Jerks. They stole a hat too. Never hire day laborers after a major hurricane. Damn thieves.

Thank-you!! I was looking for it last month or few weeks ago, glad I got it done. Now i'll probably forget until I get my game. :p

Thank-you!! I was looking for it last month or few weeks ago, glad I got it done. Now i'll probably forget until I get my game. :p

Heh, usually I don't remember about the survey until after its gone away. :p So I try and check once a week and post it wherever I go.

They should really do a separate survey for the bundle so we can show them just how insanely interested we are in more bundles.

Heh, usually I don't remember about the survey until after its gone away. :p So I try and check once a week and post it wherever I go.

Yeah me too.. Whats really sad is that after the game comes out I dont have anything else to look forward to game wise. :<

I'm sure once you register the bundled XL, it would show up as a limited edition bundle XL was registered. At least, that's what it did with my Pikachu XL and Pink / White XL

I live in New Jersey, got all the action of 4 feet of floods since I live right next to the beach. Woo. The waves were actually 16 feet high, since my part is only 12 feet above sea level.

Back