PSP sprite

BAMBAM! said:
Wow, you mguys have a problem, it is your duty to put some one down. Blame that person for all their problems. I don't have a problem with Pikmin, and recently it seems he doesn't with me. And if I were trying to get all these posts, don't you think I would RP or post in every topic?

Hmm lets see if I wanted this through PM, that means my post count would not go up. There is no problem with me. Not everyone hates me, sure I may get on thier nerves, as Pie. Ask JJ. I get on thier nerves a lot, but theyh still agree and like me.

And how could you think I thopughnt I am cooler then ev eryhone else. ]
"get a life"

thats hilarious comming from you. the kid who is rarely not on these forums... how often have i been here in the past week? oh... about an hour... beleive it or not, i have a life. the only one i see here without one, is you.

and no, my sworn duty isn't to put you down, its to keep you in line. keep you from being a moron... keep you from giving everyone else here a headache... and let me just say, you're lucky i have a hight tolerance for idiocy.

"And how could you think I thopughnt I am cooler then ev eryhone else."
thats my new favorite quote of yours...

"And if you bother to read my posts I say I know poeple hate me, but when do I need there love or whatever."

aww, how touching... you want attention. well, try making some sence... that gets you attention. good attention.

thiis is the one of the funnier flame wars. this is thread has like 30% spam already. i have one thing to say....(quote from resetti)

<big><big><big><big><big>SCRAM!</big></big></big>

Guys, do you know how tiring it is for me to run around and lock great threads? BAMBAM, STOP THIS INSTANT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT A CERTAIN TOPIC, DO NOT SAY YOU DO. You're saying that what JJ did was not a sprite. Are you a good spriter to know that? Please, <big><big><big><big><big><big><big>STOP</big></big></big></big></big>.

Bulerias said:
Guys, do you know how tiring it is for me to run around and lock great threads? BAMBAM, STOP THIS INSTANT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT A CERTAIN TOPIC, DO NOT SAY YOU DO. You're saying that what JJ did was not a sprite. Are you a good spriter to know that? Please, <big><big><big><big><big><big><big>STOP</big></big></big></big></big>. </big></big>
<big><big>
I did stop. You can ask Piranha. I gave him a PM about it. Posting about it to stop repeaditly makes nothing better.</big>

Back