PSP

not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.

PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!

:D

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!

The PSP already has online. 0_o

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

but it is not out is it?

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
so it will be out near or later than the revelution.

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
WHAT??? It will be out this March in the USA!

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
WHAT??? It will be out this March in the USA!
WHAT I did not know that!

if you rhink about it...all the nintendo fans will get the ds. all sony fans will get the psp, what about th microsoft fans? who ever gets thoses wins...

BASTOISE99 said:
if you rhink about it...all the nintendo fans will get the ds. all sony fans will get the psp, what about th microsoft fans? who ever gets thoses wins...
Yeah, that sound abou right, only they might be waiting for a handheld xbox, lol.

I think the PSP will be some what of a competition... but hardley any.

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Yeah, that sound abou right, only they might be waiting for a handheld xbox, lol.
Imagine a handheld xbox! it'd be the size of a gamecube! lol!

Back