PSP

BASTOISE99 said:
it was wasn't it? you never know with videogame system battles.
The PSP has a wider fan-base, but Nintendo's Mario is a family name. Those are the main advantages, and we'll see for ourselves which will prevail.

its up in the air right now, microft will go with ds or psp. which one i don't know...i was in eb games today and i saw some games for the psp...there games already out on the ps2. Also the graphics were ps2 graphics. and it was $249.99

BASTOISE99 said:
its up in the air right now, microft will go with ds or psp. which one i don't know...i was in eb games today and i saw some games for the psp...there games already out on the ps2. Also the graphics were ps2 graphics. and it was $249.99
Microsoft and Netendo have already made a game.

BASTOISE99 said:
The PSP is $249?!? People won't buy video-game systems for these kind of prices...

BAMBAM! said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Which game, BAMBAM! I haven't heard of it, and what system is it on?

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Splinter cell like you said before.
You said that they have already made a game, whereas I said that they are still making it.

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Splinter cell like you said before.
You said that they have already made a game, whereas I said that they are still making it.
sorry :mellow: my bad
No problem, anyway, continue discussion please.

Back