• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ($) [PU: --] Roro's RLC/TBT Art Corner CLOSED

USERNAME: mysticoma
OPTION NUMBER: 2 (chibi colored)
SUB-OPTION(S): Cell shading
TYPE OF PAYMENT: TBT
EXTRAS: I would like both Ankha holding OC's hand and me holding a heart balloon if possible!
REFERENCE(S):

soy4vk.jpg

ADDITIONAL NOTES: I would like my OC to be tanned.
TOTAL: I think it is 600 BTB? Let me know if I am wrong.

noooo I MISSED THEM SLOTS, DID I?!?!? NOOOO XD
I'll be lurking for you opening tbt slots again!! I love your art, especially that crayon headshot, I love it so much seriously xD

USERNAME: mysticoma
OPTION NUMBER: 2 (chibi colored)
SUB-OPTION(S): Cell shading
TYPE OF PAYMENT: TBT
EXTRAS: I would like both Ankha holding OC's hand and me holding a heart balloon if possible!
REFERENCE(S):

soy4vk.jpg

ADDITIONAL NOTES: I would like my OC to be tanned.
TOTAL: I think it is 600 BTB? Let me know if I am wrong.

i'm sorry my tbt slots are closed right now! only RLC is open
check back next time when they're open :3

What do you mean by don't use it commercial? I need some for my shop.

like selling the piece yourself, you can use it for your shop~

noooo I MISSED THEM SLOTS, DID I?!?!? NOOOO XD
I'll be lurking for you opening tbt slots again!! I love your art, especially that crayon headshot, I love it so much seriously xD

ah<3 i can notify you when slots open up again :3

A little question.. Is there a waiting list? (TBT) :) x

not right now sowwy~ but i can notify you when they open!

i'm sorry my tbt slots are closed right now! only RLC is open
check back next time when they're open :3

like selling the piece yourself, you can use it for your shop~

ah<3 i can notify you when slots open up again :3

not right now sowwy~ but i can notify you when they open!

Yay please notify me! I'll buy everything you offer xD

:eek: I feel like ordering a crayon chibi headshot! all your artwork is adorable ;u; I'll order either tomorrow or on Monday, I haven't got my laptop with me (where all my references are :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

once the slots are open, or if I can somehow bypass the tbt-only option and pay with rlc but I don't think that'll happen xD
by commercial, would it be all right if I could use it in a few YouTube videos or in a couple of my social media banners? if not that's cool, just lmk. oh, and also would two pieces (one with animation and one without) bode well with you? c:

lylvZEi.gif

izzi000
RLC Sketch Messy Painting Couple

I hope yall like this piece :3

mLA5FsG.png

:eek: I feel like ordering a crayon chibi headshot! all your artwork is adorable ;u; I'll order either tomorrow or on Monday, I haven't got my laptop with me (where all my references are :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

once the slots are open, or if I can somehow bypass the tbt-only option and pay with rlc but I don't think that'll happen xD
by commercial, would it be all right if I could use it in a few YouTube videos or in a couple of my social media banners? if not that's cool, just lmk. oh, and also would two pieces (one with animation and one without) bode well with you? c:

i can notify you when tbt options are open again!
and by commercial i mean in general re-selling the art, sorry for the confusion!
you may use it for social media banners and stuff

ahhhhhhhhh the couple drawing is so cute and really awesome! You rock roroselle :'>

ahhhhhhhhh the couple drawing is so cute and really awesome! You rock roroselle :'>

You never fail to flatter me <3 thanks friend!

Love this! It's so cute c:
Thanks so much Roroselle, ughhhh your art is just the cutest ^^ Beyond happy lol

Yayyyy! I'm so glad you love it :3 thanks~
Thanks for being an awesome customer ;p <3

thanks! and the one i did for mayor melony is my old prices when i was just starting out with RLC, sorry!
a full colored chibi like hers is $3 now >.< it went up cuz i spend more time on them now, i was only starting out back then
again sorry for the confusion!

It's okay! I can afford that c: would you like me to fill out another form?
References for her are HERE c:

-

EDIT: I'll just fill out the form, haha c:

bNxTcgp.gif

USERNAME: kaylagirl
OPTION NUMBER: I'm not sure what option it is? You know which one I liked, the one you did for Mayor Melony. Whichever number that is c:
SUB-OPTION(S): I don't think so?
TYPE OF PAYMENT: RLC
EXTRAS: No, ty c:
REFERENCE(S):
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Again, I'm not picky with expressions or poses, you have mostly freedom. Anything cute works with me :)
TOTAL: $3 (already sent)

- - - Post Merge - - -

8CKcegW.gif

New style offered!
Big Head Cell Shaded Chibi:

OMG LITTLE BABY AW HOW MUCH

Last edited:
It's okay! I can afford that c: would you like me to fill out another form?
References for her are HERE c:

-

EDIT: I'll just fill out the form, haha c:

bNxTcgp.gif

USERNAME: kaylagirl
OPTION NUMBER: I'm not sure what option it is? You know which one I liked, the one you did for Mayor Melony. Whichever number that is c:
SUB-OPTION(S): I don't think so?
TYPE OF PAYMENT: RLC
EXTRAS: No, ty c:
REFERENCE(S):
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Again, I'm not picky with expressions or poses, you have mostly freedom. Anything cute works with me :)
TOTAL: $3 (already sent)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG LITTLE BABY AW HOW MUCH

accepting!

haha the big head chibi is the same price, $3

Back