• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌿 Pumpkin glow wand, balloon dog 🌿 [Low prizes]

works fine for me! will you take 600 tbt for it? c:
Sounds good to me! To what wish do you want me to change it? I can transfer the collectible after the wish is granted on Thursday:)

Hi! I'm looking for 9 coins to get a Spooky Popcorn, if you're still selling currency :)

Hi! I'm looking for 9 coins to get a Spooky Popcorn, if you're still selling currency :)
Hey! Sorry rn I only wanna trade coins if I can get the sheep plush with it.

otherwise i wanna hold on my coins for bit untill staff faves are announced. Not expecting anything, but it feels like its my only way left to get a sheep plus (need 4 more coins).

After that, if I still don't have enough coins, I'm selling it for other collectibles :) but now its only for sale in exchange for a sheep plush, so sorry!

Last edited:
Back