• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purple roses

Hi there, are they natural purple roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and do you have any left, is the better question...

I still have about 30! Although I?d say they?re not natural. I had about 50 I had grown on my own (natural) and 50 that were given to me (not sure if they?re natural). They all got mixed together so I?m not sure which ones are which. Sorry :(

Hi, I tried to post the other day but tbt was giving me some log in error, then I forgot to come back at all. :/
I'm still interested in whatever you have left in purple roses!

Hi, I tried to post the other day but tbt was giving me some log in error, then I forgot to come back at all. :/
I'm still interested in whatever you have left in purple roses!

Oh yeah, I think I was having issues for a couple days too!
Idk if they are breedable cause my originally grown ones got mixed with some bought ones, but I have about 30 I can give you and I really wanna get rid of them so I?d give them all to you for 20 TBT :)

Hi, I don't know if you have anything left, but I was hoping for two of each? I'm also new in this forum, so I might need some guidance in order to complete the trade.

Hello! I'm interested in all 30 of your golden roses

Hey! I?ll give you all of them for 20 TBT! I?m out in town right now and probably won?t be able to trade until tomorrow. I?ll reserve them for you, though! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I don't know if you have anything left, but I was hoping for two of each? I'm also new in this forum, so I might need some guidance in order to complete the trade.

I can definitely get you two of each! My roses are probably not breedable though, if you were intending to use them for that purpose (I got them from a hacker and sometimes they won?t give you more flowers if you keep watering them), however if you are still interested I?ll give you instruction on how to trade! Also I am out for the night tonight so I probably won?t be able to trade until tomorrow!

Yes, I was actually hoping to breed them! Ah well, I will pass this time, I'm sorry darlin. I recently restarted my town (it was my bf's town and he wasn't playing) and I wanted lots of flowers everywhere. =)

Anyway, thank you for your time, hope you have a great rest of your day!

Hey! I’ll give you all of them for 20 TBT! I’m out in town right now and probably won’t be able to trade until tomorrow. I’ll reserve them for you, though! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can definitely get you two of each! My roses are probably not breedable though, if you were intending to use them for that purpose (I got them from a hacker and sometimes they won’t give you more flowers if you keep watering them), however if you are still interested I’ll give you instruction on how to trade! Also I am out for the night tonight so I probably won’t be able to trade until tomorrow!

Okay awesome, sounds good! and alright cool, i'll see you tomorrow then :)

Back