• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pushy Club Tortimer members

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Last night I tried Club Tortimer for the first time, and I was a bit meh about the experience.

I was grouped with Mayor Billy, of MineTown in Colorado.

He asked if I had my friend code on me right off the bat, and I didn't, so I told him so.

He then proceeded to badger me for my G-mail, my Skype, and my Youtube if I had one.
I told him that he was being a bit invasive, and I didn't feel comfy giving out information like that to someone I had just met.

He responded by telling me how he had every upgrade and he will just have to 'Party Alone'.

He left.

Ugh. He sounded like a kid who had no clue about what was appropriate or not to ask.

Last edited:
Yeah I hate when that happens! The only Tortimer experience I had was with a group from Japan. Didn't understand a word they said but liked it that way xD

There's a blacklist feature on Club Tortimer.

Anyway, sorry you had that experience. Hopefully next time will be better :)

First time I tried I did world wide: 3 Japanese girls exchanging friendcodes and asking for mine, didn't want to add them, so I left.
Few times after that I did North America only, people came and went, some chatted a bit others said nothing at all.
I like going to the island alone when it comes to catching bugs and fish, only like going with others when I plan on doing tours.

Back