• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PVD

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Got bored today (certain things happened... >_>), and finally got around to making a sig in Gimp. I kind of like the way stock sigs look, so I went and made one... But I'm not thre greatest when it comes to making BGs...

4xqrfxh.png

C&C?

Interesting. I like it. I'd say, the text needs something and the image could be blended into the background more.

Who is he?

Zelandonia said:
Interesting. I like it. I'd say, the text needs something and the image could be blended into the background more.

Who is he?
Thanks. I still haven't been able to find a good way to blend text... :\

Paul van Dyk is like one of the best DJs ever. He's AMAZING, at the same stage as Tiesto and Oakenfeld.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eZwbe8Tvg

It's good, though it seems like the sig is too big for that small of a picture...

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
It's good, though it seems like the sig is too big for that small of a picture...
Some people said that my sigs were too small... <.<
lol

Well, your current one is perfectly sized. I actually like that one a lot.

Size mainly depends on the size of the render.

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
lol

Yeah, both sigs are the same size... Maybe I should switch to a size like... maybe... 300x100?

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
lol

Yeah, both sigs are the same size... Maybe I should switch to a size like... maybe... 300x100?
For this particular sig, you mean?

I dunno', try it...

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
lol

I dunno', try it...
For all of my sigs. Yeah, next time I make a sig (tomorrow, since I make sigs when I get bored... :r), I'll use my new size.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
lol

I dunno', try it...
For all of my sigs. Yeah, next time I make a sig (tomorrow, since I make sigs when I get bored... :r), I'll use my new size.
You might not want to use the same size for all your sigs, though. Like I said before, it depends on the render.

Propaganda Man said:
It is possible to resize a render to fit your sig yah know. Thats why all my sigs have 400X150 dimensions.
Yeah, but I like keeping the same size the render already is... I like to be consistant.

Prop, and C&C?

Propaganda Man said:
It is possible to resize a render to fit your sig yah know. Thats why all my sigs have 400X150 dimensions.
Right, that's possible too.

I just haven't ever done it.

:p

Back