• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PWP Poll, Wooden Bridge or Suspension Bridge?

Which bridge should I use?

• Total voters

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Which bridge would you prefer for a natural town? I'm thinking wooden to match the zen town hall and train station. But what do you think?

I think I prefer suspension bridge but I might be slightly bias as I had it in my older town too but I think suspension bridge looks especially cute with a more jungle typed town it depends on what type of natural it is but as you do have the zen town hall and train station id stick to whatever you think is best c:

I think I prefer suspension bridge but I might be slightly bias as I had it in my older town too but I think suspension bridge looks especially cute with a more jungle typed town it depends on what type of natural it is but as you do have the zen town hall and train station id stick to whatever you think is best c:

I don't have the zen stuff yet but I think the wooden goes best with it. I want my town just like a basic natural town. No fairy tale or anything like that. Just sommat basic

I don't have the zen stuff yet but I think the wooden goes best with it. I want my town just like a basic natural town. No fairy tale or anything like that. Just sommat basic
If that's the case just keep the wooden bridge c: but I think I do prefer the suspension bridge as it's always been there in my town since I got requested it.

I hope your town turns out well c:

If that's the case just keep the wooden bridge c: but I think I do prefer the suspension bridge as it's always been there in my town since I got requested it.

I hope your town turns out well c:

Thank you! And the suspension bridge is available at the beginning :rolleyes:

I love the suspension bridge, but I think the wooden one would look better in a naturel, zen town. :)

I'm going for a rustic theme with my town. The only zen pwp's I'm having is the town hall and train station.

I'm going for a rustic theme with my town. The only zen pwp's I'm having is the town hall and train station.

Rustic? I suggest the Brick Bridge. Looks gorgeous. But for now, I suggest the Wooden suspension bridge.

I'm going for a natural town too, and I'll be using Suspension Bridges. They look more "hand made" and natural to me, so I'd go with them.

Back