• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ PWYW — gfx shop: signatures, etc! • temp. hiatus

Jsjfjfj Wow I really love it!!! Everything looks great and its super cute tyvm ❤❤❤
super glad you like it!!! ( ´ ▽ ` ) if you ever need any minor graphical edits like swapping out villager icons in the future, lmk and i can do that for you anytime for free! tysm again!!

super glad you like it!!! ( ´ ▽ ` ) if you ever need any minor graphical edits like swapping out villager icons in the future, lmk and i can do that for you anytime for free! tysm again!!
Ahh alright ty!!

hey there! i've finished your graphic, let me know if there's any changes you want and i'll happily accommodate!
there's a subtle gradient shift gif effect i added onto the lettering but if that's not your thing, i also have just the static image for you!
zCL7kiX.gif

Gkbp7oi.png

hey there! i've finished your graphic, let me know if there's any changes you want and i'll happily accommodate!
there's a subtle gradient shift gif effect i added onto the lettering but if that's not your thing, i also have just the static image for you!
zCL7kiX.gif
Gkbp7oi.png
what a great day to end my night LMAO omg this is EVERYTHING 🥺🥺 i wish i could pay more 😔 tysm !!! <333

hey hey!! just finished your graphic - if there's anything you want changed, feel free to let me know!

i actually have two versions of your graphic: one that's vertical like you asked and one that's horizontal! because of tbt's weird signature parameters, the vertical graphic had to be 250 px hence the small size, so i made a horizontal version just in case you'd like a bigger version and it's more in line with the one i've done previously! there's subtle differences between the two just for stylistic and readable purposes!

feel free to send the 200 tbt whenever you have the chance!

Wxhd9vt.gif
s7Amo17.gif

Last edited:
hey hey!! just finished your graphic - if there's anything you want changed, feel free to let me know!

i actually have two versions of your graphic: one that's vertical like you asked and one that's horizontal! because of tbt's weird signature parameters, the vertical graphic had to be 250 px hence the small size, so i made a horizontal version just in case you'd like a bigger version and it's more in line with the one i've done previously! there's subtle differences between the two just for stylistic and readable purposes!
feel free to send the 200 tbt whenever you have the chance!

Wxhd9vt.gif
s7Amo17.gif

ABDKEIZHWIXIAKZ OH MY GOD IT'S GORGEOUS ???
i am so glad you had the presence of mind to make a horizontal version too because that's. what i meant and why on earth I put vertical instead is beyond me lmao. damn, it's so... *chef's kiss* gonna go pay now !!

Is there a slot open? If so I'd like to request.

&. REQUEST TYPE: TBT signature

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal banner and just a roumded rectangle shape.

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Galaxy

&. IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
Pictures

&. TEXT / FONT: Barry from Creampuff (Anything appealing really)

&. PAYMENT: 150 tbt currently saving up but can give 200 if necessary.

&. OTHER: anything else you want to address? Can you also include villager icons? My villagers are in my other signature.

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Is there a slot open? If so I'd like to request.

&. REQUEST TYPE: TBT signature

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal banner and just a roumded rectangle shape.

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Galaxy

&. IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
Pictures

&. TEXT / FONT: Barry from Creampuff (Anything appealing really)

&. PAYMENT: 150 tbt currently saving up but can give 200 if necessary.

&. OTHER: anything else you want to address? Can you also include villager icons? My villagers are in my other signature.
accepted - i’ll add you to my slots!! and 150 tbt is totally cool with me, no worries!

@mewto28
hiya there, i've finished your graphic!! let me know if you vibe with this at all, cause if you don't i can always scrap!
i used the shape you attached, i hope that's what you meant by that! if not, i can just do a regular rectangular shape with rounded edges as well. let me know what you think!

jzrCjnb.gif

hiya there, i've finished your graphic!! let me know if you vibe with this at all, cause if you don't i can always scrap!
i used the shape you attached, i hope that's what you meant by that! if not, i can just do a regular rectangular shape with rounded edges as well. let me know what you think!
jzrCjnb.gif
I love this!! I changed it to a rectangle last minute but seeing how you did it its fine now! Would it be possible to darken the edges of the icons and text a little bit? Sending tbt now

I love this!! I changed it to a rectangle last minute but seeing how you did it its fine now! Would it be possible to darken the edges of the icons and text a little bit? Sending tbt now
sure thing! let me adjust it really quick!!
thanks for the tbt! ✨

&. REQUEST TYPE: bell tree tbt sig!
&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal - straight black edged
&. COLOR PALETTE: [ x ]
&. IMAGES / GIFS:
2D5B0D63-39C3-481E-AADB-231AF51AB297.gif

F101BB24-5A92-42BB-935B-4A4FDD57FD05.jpeg
she’ll leave the placement up to u!
&. TEXT / FONT: チェリーボム in whatever font looks best!
&. PAYMENT: 200 tbt
&. OTHER: i hope 200 is enough D: tnx for considering again!!

Last edited:
@mewto28
sorry for the wait! here's the new version! darkened the edges of the icons but had to be a little creative with the text!
Yo3IAnD.gif
can i save this reply for a form for a friend ? she’s finding a color palette ;v;
sure thing, no worries! hello again!! :)

Thank you! Just a question, is the white bg around it included?
no worries! the white bg is included only because i have color filters that would darken the canvas behind it if i removed the white layer. if you want, i can try to find a way to take out the white bg if you need me to? the white bg should blend with any website as long as the background is white!

no worries! the white bg is included only because i have color filters that would darken the canvas behind it if i removed the white layer. if you want, i can try to find a way to take out the white bg if you need me to? the white bg should blend with any website as long as the background is white!
I'm good for now thank you!

Back