• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Queenie

Wewikk

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (6) +
Im looking for Queenie shes one of my favorite vilagers and its her birthday on the 13th of this month and i want to spend it with her i need her by the 6th of this month,it takes 4 days to cycle a neighbor once you trade with someone.

Ill be willing to trade anything at this point Bell Tree Bells Items You name it

I have 1 more spot in my town and its for her.

Thanks

Hey there, I have Queenie in my town right now. I should be able to cycle her out for you by the 6th :) But keep looking, if you find her before I can have her ready for you then just let me know.

I have 2 inbounds Rory Will be here tommarow mabye Bree Shes My tent neighbor. can you que up neighbors.

im online now let me add you to my 3ds ill pm you in the morning its almost 1;30 here but we set the clocks back tonight.

im online now let me add you to my 3ds ill pm you in the morning its almost 1;30 here but we set the clocks back tonight.

You are obviously misunderstanding. I said I could probably have her move out by the 6th, not that she was already ready to move out.

I just saw your post and is she in boxes now or moved out its est time here.

Sorry, she's been in my campsite 3 times, didn't like her tho, sorry.

Anyone else notice the Prima guide called her an octopus?! Honestly.

I think we got messed up we just set our clocks back for the this time of the year plus the time zone diffrance.

Back