• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about 10th villager...

Summ3rain

Mochi of QT Isle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Fair Pinwheel
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Hi, was wondering if someone would be kind enough to clarify something for me!

I currently have 10 villagers and little Anicotti is moving out. I will be giving her away to someone who has reserved her.

Unfortunately this friend has had to void one of her villagers in order to get Anicotti - does that mean that there is a chance of them moving in when we connect?

Bearing in mind I will still have 10 villagers when they come (with Ani in boxes), so does that mean that our "pools" get cleared? Or am I wrong and they still could potentially move in?

Sorry if I'm not making myself clear... Thanks in advance for your help!

There is the chance that the villager she voided will come to you. Unless she gives the villager away to someone else. Or if you fill that space ASAP.

OK thanks! I'll make sure I fill the gap asap! It turns out that the villager she voided I already have in my town too, so that's a relief :) Thanks for your help.

Back