• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

question about dressers

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ok so I have 1 dresser full to the max of stuff. if I get another dresser am I able to fill up another? or will both dresser contain the same items?

Ok so I have 1 dresser full to the max of stuff. if I get another dresser am I able to fill up another? or will both dresser contain the same items?
Considering both the locker in the station and your dresser are linked, I'll leave you to figure it out :)

wow thats ridiculous, guess I gotta sell a ton of my stuff...why would they do that...GAHH

If you buy a trash can from Timmy and Tommy you can place it in your house and dispose of things if you're too lazy to sell.

Is 180 storage spaces not enough? ...

no its not, daily you are able to buy multiple different items from multiple different stores. There should be enough room if you wanted to keep all the items you buy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can always attatch things you want to keep as presents to letters and save those letters at the post office! :D

Ya I do that too lol I got like only 2 being used now so I got slots to fit there.

no its not, daily you are able to buy multiple different items from multiple different stores. There should be enough room if you wanted to keep all the items you buy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya I do that too lol I got like only 2 being used now so I got slots to fit there.

Yes, however most items you do buy are perishable. It really depends on how much you hoard. Lots of people have created multiple profiles to store goods :) I suggest doing the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sadly Jarrad, when you're a girl playing AC it's extremely difficult to resist buying truck loads of clothes. xD

Haha, I know what you mean with all of those amazing shoes to choose from o.o*

Sadly Jarrad, when you're a girl playing AC it's extremely difficult to resist buying truck loads of clothes. xD

^ Agreed. But I usually just sell things I don't see me wanting in the near future and resolve to buy specific things from the catalog if and when I want them. :p

Haha. And even though I mostly use QR codes for clothes so I don't have to buy so much, I still buy oodles of dresses and shoes that I'm never going to use. xDD

I love clothes shopping, finding outfits for all different occasions and events! Like if I see something I think will be good for autumn, which is ages away, I'll buy it just because I know I'll probably never see it again! So I usually end up buying most of the store o_O I'm probably gonna have my basement as a sort of walk-in wardrobe for all my nicest clothes!!

If I can get it from the catalog and don't plan using anytime soon, it goes to the flea market or sold right away to Reese. Usually flea market because then I can just sell it for what I bought it for (or sometimes even a lil profit)

If I can get it from the catalog and don't plan using anytime soon, it goes to the flea market or sold right away to Reese. Usually flea market because then I can just sell it for what I bought it for (or sometimes even a lil profit)

Yeah, you guys can use the catalog you know -_-

Back