• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

question about dressers

I plan to use one of the rooms as one big walk-in closet. I forgot if we ever had rooms this big in WW and never got to play CF so I think that's enough compensation for the shared lockers.

no its not, daily you are able to buy multiple different items from multiple different stores. There should be enough room if you wanted to keep all the items you buy.

You can always order things later from the catalog once you unlock the option. The things you buy are not forever gone. Also, I use retail as quick storage sometimes. Put a ridiculous price tag on everything you put in there and no one will buy it.

I plan to use one of the rooms as one big walk-in closet. I forgot if we ever had rooms this big in WW and never got to play CF so I think that's enough compensation for the shared lockers.

That's actually a cool idea, and quite original as I have never heard anyone present it!

I find myself just storing the stuff you can't buy from the catalog. Otherwise I'll buy stuff that I come across just to fill said catalog, and if I ever want them again I can just reorder.

It would be nice if you could buy multiple closets/dressers rather than all of them having the same items somehow...

Back