• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about Katrina

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
So, I've noticed that some people always post when Katrina comes to their town.

I'd like to know, if I got Katrina and then invited 20 people over to have their fortune read, would I be able to get the shop? Or would those 20 people just get fortunes towards their shop?

Thanks~

If Katrina is in your town, the only fortunes that would go toward the shop are the Mayor's and the other three characters you can make on your gamecard.

Last edited:
If anything, it goes toward the person's town who is visiting. I didn't get Katrina's shop until I got 20 fortunes of my own(including my other characters)

On a couple of sites I read, it says: Have your fortune read 20 times by Katrina, the visiting fortune teller, then talk to her again and the shop will become an option. But then again, not 100% sure. But by reading it seems like it would have you to be you, not anyone else.

Hm. I wonder if you visit other towns to get your fortune told, does that count towards you, then?

Awesomesauceeee. Now I shall find a buddy who will TT constantly so I can get 20 fortunes. XD

I've read somewhere that using dummy characters on your save works as well. So when you have Katrina, you could, if you really want, make a new character, make them visit Katrina after they're a resident, delete their house, make a new one, etc.

What is Katrina's shop like anyways? I haven't seen it in any of my friends' towns yet.

Does it look exactly like how her tent looks on the inside?

What is Katrina's shop like anyways? I haven't seen it in any of my friends' towns yet.

Does it look exactly like how her tent looks on the inside?

I just got her shoppe today. The inside of the store looks pretty much the same as the inside of her tent.

Back