Question about normal villagers

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Question: what does the note say for normal villagers when they’re asleep? They wake up really early and no matter how hard I try, I never catch them asleep. I’m just curious. Melba and Lily are always up at the crack of dawn and I don’t want to get up that early or stay awake until midnight.

453091060_846729387421411_4845169711460577085_n.jpg

I also have a Melba and this is what the note said at 4:11 A.M.There are three normal koalas on my island so at least one of them is usually asleep at this time.

Thank you! Koalas are my favorite villager species. All of them are perfect except for Alice and Canberra. I tried searching for the answer online but nothing came up.

View attachment 573105
You're welcome.I kinda like the koalas too.

Okay... that's kind of awesome! So many questions!! Mind if I ask how you got them all? Amiibo's? Or did you take the time to find and replace your old villagers! How did you take a picture with them all alongside Tom Nook and Isabelle? Maybe I should have written you a PM so we don't hijack this person's thread? Anyone else feel like a Cookie's and Creme Poptart?

Okay... that's kind of awesome! So many questions!! Mind if I ask how you got them all? Amiibo's? Or did you take the time to find and replace your old villagers! How did you take a picture with them all alongside Tom Nook and Isabelle? Maybe I should have written you a PM so we don't hijack this person's thread? Anyone else feel like a Cookie's and Creme Poptart?
Mr.Fuzz....I got seven of my koalas via Amiibo cards and I moved in the remaining three from my other islands.The picture is from the ceremony you can have after building certain structures on your island.I wouldn't turn down a S'mores Pop-Tart.

Back