• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about Special Character pictures.

Ruddy Kitty

Detail-Oriented Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5444-2697-7692
Silver Mailbox
So I can't seem to find a complete list of who and what character pictures are available that do not come from villagers.

So far the info I have found says that pictures are available from the following NPCs:

Blanca
Mr. Resetti
Don Resetti
Katie
Jingle
Zipper T. Bunny

Are there any missing? Can you get ones from Jack, Pave, Gracie, etc.? And if so, how do you obtain them? Also, how many HHA points are they worth?

Thanks a ton for any help in advance!!!!

I've watched over 20 K. K. concerts and didn't get his photo. I got the badge from Phineas, but no photo.

I have K.K.'s pic so I know you can get that. You just have to go to 20 concerts on 20 different saturdays, not all in a row.

Thanks everyone about K.K. Slider's pic :3

Are those all the NPC pics?

Edit: Oh, okay then... 20 different Saturdays. ;p

Last edited:
I think you must be able to get Pete's. Maybe you have to befriend him or something but he doesn't do much else, so... Hm...

Can someone make a list of the pics and how to get them?
I really want Katies!

For Katie's picture, you have to find her in your town one day and take her to another one, she'll either get on the train and go there, or she'll miss the train and get the next one. You'll get a letter from her the next day thanking you (and explaining how she got the next train if she missed it) containing a rare item that you can only get from her, one of the items you can get is her picture.

What about if we give each of them a birthday present (of course on their birthday)? Anyone has done that yet? They do have their birthday listed there, you know? C:

Last edited:
What about if we give each of them a birthday present (of course on their birthday)? Anyone has done that yet? They do have their birthday listed there, you know? C:

I'm almost 100% sure their birthday means nothing when it comes to gameplay. Cyrus' birthday just passed.. but no one knew that. Nothing special happened for him. :/

Back