• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Question about turnips and resetting your game.

hobby103

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay so currently my turnips are selling for 312 each in my town. I was considering selling but maybe hoping there is a chance they will increase again. I understand that this is not guaranteed and I should probably sell now.

But here's my question: If I were to sell my turnips for 312 a piece say at 11:50, then rechecked the prices again at 12 and they were higher than 312, could I reset my game and would my turnips not go rotten? I imagine this would work but I want to confirm before I try anything slick here.

I think you're better off selling your turnips at that price. If the price was raised twice or 3 times, then it'll be falling back.

In theory, resetting when the price isn't desirable doesn't work if you don't manipulate the time.
If you decide to do so, boot your game, take note of the time you did, and wait until 12PM to see if it's desirable. Quit without saving if it's bad, and time travel back to the time you last played and add 1 more minute to it just to make you safe from turnip spoiling.

Back