• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Questions about Villagers

Dulcettie

Creator of All
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1078-3342-5138
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Once you finally accomplish collecting all your dream villagers, how do you go about keeping them? Would hitting them with the net help at all, since that seems to make the villagers you want to move out stay longer?

Should your "dream town" only contain a certain number of villagers? For instance, should you only have eight or nine villagers to lower the chance of one of your dream villagers moving out?

Finally, should you have at least one of each villager type in your town?

1. tbh once you have them all you should be super careful. dont tt so often without checking in to see if someone is moving

2. eh i think if you have 8 dreamies then you'll always have 1 random villager. they can still move. not sure if having 9 actually affects moving villagers out though

3. yeah , lets say the uchi's have really good pwp. but you dont have a single uchi in your town to suggest anything. i would hold an uchi villager for a while and let them go until you get all the pwps you want

but if you have all the pwps then go for it

Well, they're going to want to move eventually, but it shouldn't be possible for them to refuse to not move out. If you tell them to say, they'll stay. Simple as that.

And yeah, I think it's nice to have at least one of each personality in your town. For me, it's mainly because it triggers my OCD if I don't, but the fact that it also helps with PWP is a big bonus.

I've been super caareful with my dream villagers. I have 9/10 already. I just TT one day at a time now, and I try to check in every day to make sure no one is moving.

I really hate how easy it is for villagers to move in this game >~<
I have city folk and I've time traveled months at a time, still have all my original villagers.

As a person that achieved all my dreamies and by that I mean all 10 spots filled, you must definitely be aware of who wants to move out and deny them. It is much easier to do this if you don't TT. Otherwise, talk to all the animals everyday frequently.

You don't HAVE to have one of each villager type in your town, but it's recommended for pwp suggestions. I personally like to have every personality so that the game is more interesting and therefore, less boring.

I think it's optimal that you get all 10 of your dreamies. If you only keep 8 or 9 there will always be a chance of a 10th villager moving into your town via someone you wifi'd or street passed with and it will then take up a spot. If you only have 8-9 dreamies then that is fine.

I've tried to keep my dreamies to a minimum because I'd be really sad if I had them all and one moved out. I TT one day at a time because once I accidentally TTed out Shari and was devastated :( so I've tried to be careful since then!

Back