Favorite Penguin villager

Favorite penguin villager

• Total voters
I've always had Roald. Another keeper on all of my islands!
Roald is great . I am so happy to have his Amiibo card so I can now bring him with me.
top penguin homies are chabwick, wade, roald and puck. i think out of those 4, the only penguin i've ever had on my island is roald.. maybe also tex too? i just rarely invite penguins to my island
Those are all awesome penguins 🐧. I love inviting all the penguins. They are fun villagers.
Nice to see that they all have at least one vote!

My top favorite Penguin villager is Wade. His little eyes and gradient coloration are just so cute. I’d really like to have him in a future town whenever the next AC releases.

Runners-up would be Hopper (love the eyebrows—rockhopper penguins are my favorite type of penguin) and Sprinkle (she has a bit of extra color and personality in her design without veering toward the too-human.)
Yea I am glad I reopened the poll. It was sad to see some of them not have a vote. Yea I love the way Wade looks. He is so cute 🥰. Yea I love Hoppers bug eyebrows. Sprinkle is a great color so pretty .
Sprinkle! But honourable mention to Roald thanks to that viral account
Yea they are both great 😊

i don't think i've ever had a penguin villager but if i had to choose one it'd be sprinkle. she's very cute and i love the name!

Aurora always has a special place when it comes to AC. She was one of my first villagers back in the day and was always one of the favorites.

i don't think i've ever had a penguin villager but if i had to choose one it'd be sprinkle. she's very cute and i love the name!
I love them so much . Sprinkle really is cute and has a great name .
Aurora always has a special place when it comes to AC. She was one of my first villagers back in the day and was always one of the favorites.
Aurora was my first penguin villagers. She has always been special to me too. I was so happy when she ended up in my campsite in NH just a few days before we could pick up our puppy Aurora.
I voted for Sprinkle because I love her design, but I also like aurora and Roald as well.
I love Sprinkles design it’s so pretty 😍. Aurora will always be my favorite and Roald is pretty awesome too.

I like Aurora. She was the first penguin to ever move to my town in CF. She was such a sweetheart, and will always have a special place in my heart.

I REALLY like the looks of Aurora and Sprinkle, but have not yet ever had the chance to have either of them.

I'm hoping to one day have the chance to meet them, but for the time being, I am content with my current villagers

I like Aurora. She was the first penguin to ever move to my town in CF. She was such a sweetheart, and will always have a special place in my heart.
Aurora was the first penguin I had too it was in GameCube. Was so excited when I saw her. She really is sweet.
I REALLY like the looks of Aurora and Sprinkle, but have not yet ever had the chance to have either of them.

I'm hoping to one day have the chance to meet them, but for the time being, I am content with my current villagers
They are both great penguins. I hope you get to meet them at some point.
i love chabwick LOL his name and vibe are so silly… hoping to pull his amiibo card soon :]
Chabwick is a very silly penguin. Hope you can get his card soon.
The penguins aren’t my favourite but Cube is my favourite! I think he’s cute
Cube is adorable.

Back