Xme

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
I restarted a town to pass the time. I need a radio and some kk songs pleaseeee.

I can get you the radio and songs of your choice for 1TBT each :)

Sounds good! :) Also, which radio!

Any radio, I don?t mind. I just want to listen to some jams while I build a random town and wait for new horizons hahah. Kk Safari, kk folk, dj kk, kk soul, steep hill. Please and thank you! So I?ll owe you 6 tbt.

Hey there!♡I don't know if youd like the rest of the songs as well,but I'd gladly order them all for 5tbt~

They're ready!Is it okay with you if you pick them up?I'll open my town when you give me the signal♡

Sure thing! I’m ready. Do you have a radio I could buy as well? I never ended getting one yesterday.

Sure thing! I’m ready. Do you have a radio I could buy as well? I never ended getting one yesterday.

Oh yes I have a spare one~In in the middle of some other trades right now though-would you still be online in 20 minutes?

They're ready!Is it okay with you if you pick them up?I'll open my town when you give me the signal♡

Oh yes I have a spare one~In in the middle of some other trades right now though-would you still be online in 20 minutes?

Sure!! Thank you!! I’ll come back in 20 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Checking in :)

Back