• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway [Raffle] Julian~ <3 WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldin

hmm
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4949-4649-1278
Pikachu Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (552) +
So, Julian is moving! I'm feeling like some new villagers and he is one of those I've decided to let go (Merengue will also be leaving, so keep an eye out for that raffle soon!). He is not original; his house is probably way off, as is his shirt. I believe his catchphrase is still glitter, as he's been spreading it around my town like a plague.

Since I got Julian in a raffle myself (probably over a year ago now ;-; ) I do not wish to sell him, I'd like to give somebody else a shot at their dreamie for free. c:

The rules are simple;
~ please intend on keeping Julian (you don't need dreamie proof persay, but please actually have him as a dreamie of yours, the point is not for him to go to someone who will re-sell him)
~ you must be able to pick him up (= have room for him) at the time of the drawing
~ if you'd like to enter, just say "I'd like to enter" and put uh.. unicorn somewhere in your post

I will be drawing the winner (using a random number generator) at 8:00PM AST (approx 4 hours from now). If the winner does not respond in 30 minutes I will pick another name, and so on and so forth.

Not sure how popular Julian is anymore if this will get very many entries, but hey~

entrants~
00jachna
Voltana
Charm
MayorJuan
Nerd
Alicante
Swiftywish
MalusNight

& Nerd is our winner, thanks for entering guys! c:

Last edited:
Okay MayorJuan and Alicante I'm entering you because I'm assuming you want to enter

but guys from now on please say you want to enter to avoid confusion, haha

also I love that scene so adorable c;

Last edited:
Is it time for the draw or...

8PM AST, which is in 10 minutes. I will close entries and draw then. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

8PM now, so entries are closed~

Drawing and will announce in winner in just a second. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And random.org says number 5 which is... Nerd! c: Congratulations! Sending you a VM~

tysm to all of the entries, I hope you all find Julian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back