• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [Raffle] The loveable Zucker! - Winner Announced! Congratulations!

Axeler137

SPACESHIP
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
う
森
Feedback
100% (31) +
(>^.^)> Zucker Raflle <(^.^<)
Please read everything. (I know it's a lot, but it will help you if you do.)

A couple days ago, I found Zucker had made it into my campsite. I knew that he was a loveable character in the Animal Crossing community, inspired after food (which is great). So, I decided to hold a raflle for this popular guy in hopes of finding a good home for him!

Now, to enter the raffle there are a couple things I want you to do for me. First, please understand that I have no idea when he will be available in boxes, so do not expect him immediately after the raffle closes and a winner is announced. I will do my best to (cautiously) TT him to ping me to move out. (That also means that if I do have a TT accident with him, be understanding). Second, please get the word out to those who have Zucker as their Dreamie. I really don't want people who just want him to have him (or to sell him for profit) to enter. This is for those who actually want him as an integral part of their town. Thirdly, I hope you read all of this because as you enter, please state a little fact about yourself when you enter, just so that I know you have read my long speech. Finally, be respectful to others and let's try to have fun with this. I am doing my best to make this as easy as possible. Thanks guys!

Now, all you have to do is post your town name, your username (or whatever you like to be called) and your favourite cookie, in addition to what I stated above. If you fail to include any of these items, either edit it before the raffle is over, or you will not be put into the drawing. Also, by entering this raffle, you give me the right to decide what ultimately happens.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks guys!

~ Mayor Axel of Jabez

PS. I'm thinking about closing the raffle Tuesday, August 13 at 9PM PST.
I will be using a Random Name Generator to select the winner. Just fyi! :D

And, the winner is:
Mayor Marceline of Shiki!!!

Last edited:
I enjoy long walks on the beach, but only to catch rare beetles :)

Town: ★Toybox
Name: Spooky+
Cookie: Oreos

my name is Arnold Janssen just like the saint. ^_^

Town: Raftel
Name: Zoro
Cookie: Cream-O

good luck to all of us :)

People call me Jay or Jai but my real nickname is DJ

Town: Midgard
Name: Jai
Cookie: Oreos

Thanks XD

i personally dont want zucker but this is a very nice thing for you to do! goodluck to everyone :)

Town: Sand Box
Name: beebs
Favorite Cookie: Pecan Sandies
Fun fact: I make kanzashi flowers! (Kind of like origami but with fabric. Cute little fabric flowers that mostly geisha and brides wear in Japan.

-crosses fingers and toes and legs and arms for Zucker!-

I almost drowned 3 times so far so I obviously need to learn how to swim haha.

Town: Rosebud
Name: Kathy since I prefer my middle name rather than my first name Liz.
Favorite cookie: I love red velvet cookies!

Town: Yanille
Name: Jak
Cookie: Oatmeal Raisin!
Fun fact: Both my cats are ginger!

Town: Cafe
Name: Touko
Cookie: Ripples from Arnotts Brand
Fun Fact: Is this supposed to be an optional thing?

Name:Charles
Town:Kyoto
Favorite Cookie: I don't have one, though I do like Nestle chocolate chips cookies as well as Mrs Fields. Nibblers. :3

Fun fact:I opened up a GameCube file of AC, and I got Tangy and Bob! Woot woot!
Oh, and another FF just for kicks, I already maxed out my villagers. I'll try to make space if I win, but if I can't in time, I'll give him to my friend. He's best friends with Octavian, and loved Stitches's personality, so this is a two in one package for him! XD

town: seattle
name: jana
cookie: good old chocolate chip
fact: i love wearing cardigans. seriously all the time. grandpa fashion ftw~

Town: Mahogany
Name: bugladies
Cookie: Peanut Butter
Fact: I have a really messed up sleep schedule hahahaha

Ohh thank you very much!!
Town: Mirotic
Name: Unha
Cookie: Those types of choclate chips cookies that are crispy in the outside and ooey and gooey deliciousness in the inside. :Q___
Fun Fact: I won an Congress art contest, and I didn't attend the award thing because I thought I lost.. My art teacher got mad at me. woopps

Last edited:
My current anime/manga obsession is Shingeki no Kyojin. (Most epic fandom ever)

Town: Shinee
Name: Angelica
Fav Cookie: Oatmeal Raison/Thin Mints (Tough Choice. :'x)

Last edited:
No matter how much I like the appearance of Zucker he is not one of my dreamies so I hope that he gets a really good home ^_^ Good luck! C:

I don't need to enter thanks to the generosity of Pidjiken who gave one up for me, so therefore I'd like to recommend him, or beebs, because I know they both genuinely want him c:

Town: HKville
Name: Megan
Cookie: Maryland Gooeys
Fun fact: I have 5 cats.​

Back