• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [Raffle] The loveable Zucker! - Winner Announced! Congratulations!

Town: Azalia
Name: swiftstream
Cookie: Double chocolate-chip cookies :3
Fun fact: Zucker is based on takoyaki
<3

Name: Julia
Town: J-Town
Favorite cookie: Golden or regular oreos
Fact: I don't like going to the island because it's such a hassle but I have to for bells :(

Town: Rakuen
Name: Coni
Cookie: chocolate chip cookies
Fact: Im trying to get Marina and Zucker so they live with Octavian. Today my lovely telephone told me I will have luck with my villagers and then I got Octavian's picture a moment ago so... here I go Zucker!

Did you know takoyaki is grilled octopus? Japanese have the strangest humor.

A lot of people entered here o_O I'm shocked.

Then again, why do people not have reason to love a walking talking food based octopus?

A lot of people entered here o_O I'm shocked.

Then again, why do people not have reason to love a walking talking food based octopus?

According to my spreadsheet, I have about 30 people entered. :D
Only a few more hours before this closes! Good luck to everyone!!!

Today I was eating cereal but I ran out of milk so I used whipped cream instead.

Town: Gallup
Name: Sleepy
Cookie: Raspberry Dark Chocolate Creme
Fact: Zucker is known to keep conveyor belt sushi's in his house.

I don't really think I'll win, I'm entering just for the fun of it :D It is nice of you to do this~

Town Name: Kalos
Username: miyac
Favorite Cookie: Chocolate Chip Cookies! <3
Fact: I love to learn new languages, right now I'm studying japanese! :3

Town Name : Pallet
Name: Anthony
Favorite Cookie: White chocolate macadamia nut cookies!
Fact: I have watched all psych seasons 4 times over! :D

Town: Sunshine
Name: sseoni
Cookie: classic chocolate chip
Fun fact: I really like to bake ^_^

I gave Zucker away to someone who really wanted him even though he was very special to me and I want him back ;__;

The raffle is officially over! The winner will be announced in the morning! Thanks everyone for participating!!

Thanks you guys! And thank you Axeler for the raffle! So sweet and generous to be giving Zucker away! I'll treat him like a king and not a dish. ^ ^ :D

Back