• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rain doesn't water your flowers! [Mod note: disproven]

Oh! That's great that they sparkle all day otherwise though...gives plenty of time to check on them. Thanks for the quick reply.

I like all the little details added to the game, useful or not, I like the weird things I notice that others don't. Like the dust trail behind you even when you walk, I like it, don't know why. Again, the smoke from the chimneys, there's also dust when you chop a tree, and when you kick in a hole that you dug. I have no idea why I like these random added animations, I just do. But I like the sparkling flower thing the most for if you watered a flower... Really helps if you have a lot of flowers :)

Oh yeah. The only reason I've never thought to water all my flowers is because it's so hard to figure out if I've watered one or not already. I usually ended up watering a wilted flower about 5 or 6 times over the course of a game day because I was never 100% sure I watered that one! xD

Oh yeah. The only reason I've never thought to water all my flowers is because it's so hard to figure out if I've watered one or not already. I usually ended up watering a wilted flower about 5 or 6 times over the course of a game day because I was never 100% sure I watered that one! xD

I do the same thing :I
I'm glad they'll be sparkling after they've been watered in New Leaf.

I always thought I was missing the flower, so I would water each wilted flower 3 times just to be sure lol.

xD Always that little nagging doubt. I could have made a mental note. "Yes. I am watering this flower. REMEMBER THIS."

And then two hours later. "I watered that flower. ...Or was that yesterday..? Uhm. I'M WATERING THIS FLOWER. REMEMBER THIS."

LOL, yeah, especially if you had a town full of flowers! That was a chore to make sure they were all watered. I do wish they would allow a sprinkler in one of the games. Obviously it's not in New Leaf, but a mass watering system (other than the rain :)) would be very helpful for lots of flowers. Or, let us have a watering pack that waters a large section of flowers.

Sometimes they are easy to make, sometimes they aren't. I got a black cosmos easily in my first town, but the my flowers in my current town are stubborn and don't want to make any.

Some hybrids are very complicated to make. A blue roses is made from red roses that were produced by a purple and orange rose.

Oh I see. But is it true that they bloom everywhere?

Oh I see. But is it true that they bloom everywhere?

If you water all of your flowers everyday, then you will end up with a lot of flowers everywhere. If you stick to watering only a few flowers, you won't end up with a ton of flowers everywhere.

To put this in perspective, I had three black tulips that I watered everyday for a week and by the end of the week I had around twelve (including the first three). I have a lot more than twelve now, but I've also stopped watering them since I have Beautiful Town law. Twelve in a week may not seem like a lot, but some of my other hybrids will be watered for a week and will only produce a couple of flowers during that week (and usually they'll make basic colours instead of more hybrids).

If you water all of your flowers everyday, then you will end up with a lot of flowers everywhere. If you stick to watering only a few flowers, you won't end up with a ton of flowers everywhere.

To put this in perspective, I had three black tulips that I watered everyday for a week and by the end of the week I had around twelve (including the first three). I have a lot more than twelve now, but I've also stopped watering them since I have Beautiful Town law. Twelve in a week may not seem like a lot, but some of my other hybrids will be watered for a week and will only produce a couple of flowers during that week (and usually they'll make basic colours instead of more hybrids).
Then it'll be easier to get a perfect town than ever before!

Back