Buying Halloween stuff? (WIP)

Hey Sug! I can get you a hot heart balloon plus some TBT for your rainbow balloon. How much TBT are you looking for along with the heart balloon for it?

Can I have a blue fragment please? Do you want a message on your heart? 💜
Sorry for the late reply! I couldn't respond because I was in class.

Anyway, thank you for the hot heart! I do want the message changed though. It should say:
"From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire." -Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

I'll get you the blue fragment once my entry's accepted. Any message?

Hey Sug! I can get you a hot heart balloon plus some TBT for your rainbow balloon. How much TBT are you looking for along with the heart balloon for it?
Sorry, I already have a deal with Roxxy for the hot heart, but I will consider your rainbow balloon offer! I'm trying to get a basic idea of what it usually goes for, so if you can list how much TBT you can pay for it I would appreciate it! I also have other offers from different users in my backlog, so keep that in mind!

Sorry for the late reply! I couldn't respond because I was in class.

Anyway, thank you for the hot heart! I do want the message changed though. It should say:
"From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire." -Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

I'll get you the blue fragment once my entry's accepted. Any message?

Sorry, I already have a deal with Roxxy for the hot heart, but I will consider your rainbow balloon offer! I'm trying to get a basic idea of what it usually goes for, so if you can list how much TBT you can pay for it I would appreciate it! I also have other offers from different users in my backlog, so keep that in mind!
I was going to offer 1500+ the hot heart for it

Sent, Hope message ok. If you can think of a message that would be lovely but please don’t worry if not. Thanks!

Sent, Hope message ok. If you can think of a message that would be lovely but please don’t worry if not. Thanks!
The message for the balloon is missing a quotation mark at the beginning T_T I'll send the balloon back so you can add it in.

Thank you for visiting this thread!

Rainbow Balloon
My rainbow balloon is up for sale or trade! I prefer TBT payments, but will appreciate a mix of TBT and any collectibles in my wishlist if you're okay with that. Make your best offers! I'll be going around and asking for other offers too. :3 🌈

EDIT: Please do not resell this balloon after you buy it from me. I want it to be with someone who really deserves it! And keep offers to this thread or somewhere in the Marketplace where people can see it if I asked you for an offer. Thank you! <3

Thank you for the heads up but I’ve decided to not go ahead with my offer for the rainbow balloon as I prefer to buy one without any rules.

I'd love to buy your rainbow balloon but I don't have much to offer. I could give you as much as 1,221 tbt as well as one glam and one hot balloon and 100 tickets worth of whatever you'd like in the shop (possibly closer to 130 depending on my remaining entries being accepted >.>) I understand that's not a lot so feel free to go with another offer, just thought I'd shoot my shot😅

I'd love to buy your rainbow balloon but I don't have much to offer. I could give you as much as 1,221 tbt as well as one glam and one hot balloon and 100 tickets worth of whatever you'd like in the shop (possibly closer to 130 depending on my remaining entries being accepted >.>) I understand that's not a lot so feel free to go with another offer, just thought I'd shoot my shot😅
Thank you for your offer! I'm still waiting for more so I'll keep it in my thoughts.

I'm not looking for a glam and hot balloon though, and I just want to ask: are the tickets regular or throwback?

I wanted to post this earlier but it merged!!!

Anyway, I have updated the OP with a heads-up message!
@xSuperMario64x @Nika @.: Meri :. @DaCoSim @cornimer Since you offered, I'm pinging you all so you can read it!!
I'm still very much interested, and I can offer all my tbt and anything in my selling thread (including the more pricey items like the snowflake wand) as well as art commissions. I know I would treasure that balloon forever 😭

Back