Giveaway Random Items from Storage

Thank you so much! Punchy will be pleased!

Hi! May I get one of each of your Sloppy furniture items, zen backpack, lunch pack, and a sushi tray please?

Hi! May I get one of each of your Sloppy furniture items, zen backpack, lunch pack, and a sushi tray please?

Sure! Just give me a few minutes to set it up! I only have space for 6 items at the train station, so you will have to come by multiple times for everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you've added me!

Sorry for a late reply, but I’m perfectly okay with visiting multiple times! I’ll add you right now. :D

Hi! May I take the snack machine, the beauty salon cart, and the candelabra please?

Sorry for a late reply, but I’m perfectly okay with visiting multiple times! I’ll add you right now. :D

Gates are open! Also, I think there were a few items I had already given away, so there are only 6 sloppy items! I hope that's ok! Also, I have the other 3 items in my pockets so I can put them down once you pick up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I take the snack machine, the beauty salon cart, and the candelabra please?

Yep! I'll add you once iicookehmonstar visits!

Reopened!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HMM I'm not sure what's wrong! Let me see if I can diagnose it!

Have you still got the sloppy chair available? And any other sloppy items if possible.

Last edited:
Back