• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Random occurrences that annoy you?

Rarity of some bug/fishes/diving creatures.. especially the latte since they always move outside of the rope :(

And yeah random move-outs, or when the ones you want to move never ping you.

Oh yeah. I forgot about this. I already hate diving, and the fish that move beyond the area are so frustrating, especially when they're fast-moving ones that you've already chased long enough to almost run out of air. The ones that disappear very quickly after you've wasted time diving are annoying too. I hate diving in general.

The rarity of the creatures can be annoying, but to make the best of it I try to get pwp pings while I'm trying to complete my encyclopedia. Time passes much more quickly when you have a goal and aren't just aimlessly hiding out on the beach. :D

She gives hats? Noice, I forgot that ahah.

oh well the long time between gracie checks.. like come on do i need to tt 5 weeks between each >>

I did not know this either! I kinda stopped visiting Katrina once I got her store, and find it easier just to use my lovely phone since my wardrobe's in the same room. But I will make an effort to visit her now! :D

ah cool need to remember that whenevre i can build her shack :3

i think she does it in the tent too if you still have that much

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for letting us know! :D I'm definitely going to make an effort to visit her now. Do the hats do anything?

they give you EXTREMELY good luck.... even on bad days you don't fall

Oh yeah! I get fustrated with spotpass/streetpass move ins too, I think I'll turn it off if I can. I also don't really like doing signatures and catching specific bug or fishes as villager tasks, I will include seeing original villagers slowly removing their awesome house interior items and just reading the same sentences from villagers again xD

Back