Giveaway Random Unused Items! Street pass items, some rare items, common items, and more!

for the people who I am meeting with today:

RULES for when y'all come over <3

this is my "finished" town, and I dont normally host things (but I dont mind making this exception!). that being said, please be considerate! I'm sure you guys already know basic animal crossing etiquette (dont run on flowers etc) but also pls dont stray too far from the train station. you can pick up as many items outside the train station as you want (feel free to use the train station lockers), and I will probably put down more items as you pick them up. also because I have no free grass space, I will not be able to give you my extra flowers. (if you really want them I can go to your town and deliver!)

ok I think thats all! hope you guys enjoy my extra items :) :)

(also feel free to let me know if you have any questions/concerns)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll post on here when my gates are open

Heard you loud and clear!I won't be taking any flowers so don't worry about that from my side~See you soon and thank you once again♡

okie dokie gates are open :)
im still putting stuff down btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice12363- I'm going to be open until 3:45-4pm, if you don't show up I'd be happy to find a time to reschedule that works for you!

okie dokie gates are open :)
im still putting stuff down btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice12363- I'm going to be open until 3:45-4pm, if you don't show up I'd be happy to find a time to reschedule that works for you!

I'm so sorry, I totally fell asleep :( Can we please reschedule, that would be brilliant x

Back