Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
We all have our favorites and least favorite TBT Fair Themes.
That is unless every TBT Fair Theme is your favorite, of course!

(Everyone has different opinions. Do not pester others into agreeing with your own)

Here are my rankings with 1 being the Best and 6 being the Worst:
  1. 2017 TBT Fair (80's Gaming Theme)
  2. 2020 TBT Fair (Sleepover/Dreamy Theme)
  3. 2016 TBT Fair (Summer Midnight Theme, at least that's what I think the Theme is...)
  4. 2013/2014 TBT Fair (No Theme, just regular)
  5. 2024 TBT Fair (Birthday Party Theme)
  6. 2022 TBT Fair (Enchanted Forest Theme)
Let me know if there are any TBT Fair Themes I've missed, though I do believe I've gotten them all. I don't recall of any TBT Fairs happening pre 2013.

My rankings:

1. Retro Gaming/80’s Theme
2. Summer Nights Theme
3. 20th Birthday Party Theme
4. 10th Birthday Party Theme (includes Christmas)
5. Generic
6. Enchanted Forest Theme
7. Dream/Sleepover Theme

maybe it's bias for being the first fair I hardcore participated in that also housed my all-time favorite collectible, but the 2016 fair theme was peak, imo
Post automatically merged:

Let me know if there are any TBT Fair Themes I've missed, though I do believe I've gotten them all. I don't recall of any TBT Fairs happening pre 2013.

there was one in 2005, iirc, as a tbt first birthday celebration

way before my and probably like 99+% of other active members' time, though

Last edited:
My ranking of the three fairs I've participated in:

1. 2020 TBT Fair (Sleepover/Dreamy Theme)
The star fragments are still some of my favorite collectibles, and the plushies from this event were really cute as well. I've always loved dreamy themes, and I remember having fun participating in all of the events, although I don't remember the specific events very well now.

2. 2022 TBT Fair (Enchanted Forest Theme)
Enchanted forests have always interested me. If a video game has an enchanted forest then it will likely be one of my favorite places in the game. Enchanted forests in books are also fascinating to learn about. I just love the idea of a forest full of magic and magical creatures. I would say this and the dreamy theme are very close in ranking for me. And in terms of collectibles, the mushrooms, crystals, and Rosewater potions(, etc.) are all lovely. I've always loved mushroom things, so I'm looking forward to the upcoming mushroom season~

3. 2024 TBT Fair (Birthday Party Theme)
Having the opportunity to get old collectibles and celebrate this important milestone with the community is great. And I have enjoyed the various events, but in terms of theme, I guess birthday party isn't really that interesting to me compared to the other two.

I wouldn't feel right ranking the other three since I wasn't here when they happened, but 80's gaming, summer midnights, and a regular fair theme all sound nice.

I've only participated in 3 fairs

1. 2020 Dreamy Theme - Imo has the best collectibles and I remember enjoying the events even though I didn't participate in many of them.

2. 2022 Enchanted Forest Theme - I like some of the collectibles from this set and I liked the fair art work. I don't remember enjoying the events

3. 2024 Birthday Theme - I'm not crazy about the theme. A year of balloons is a bit much imo since I believe we are suppose to have another event for TBT actual anniversary with balloon collectibles as prizes. But I like we were able to get older collectibles since they are so scarce on the market. I like the events for this one more.

If I had to pick the other of which ones had the best events it would be 2020, 2024, 2022

didn't participate in 2013/2014 so I'm not including that hehe
  1. 2020 TBT Fair (Sleepover/Dreamy) - The best of the best theme. The shooting star, the frags, the battle of the sheep, the plush... it was definitely peak. It was everything I could dream of.
  2. 2016 TBT Fair (Summer Nights) - The birth year of the glow wands. It felt like an ACNL fireworks show at night. Also my first fair so it was definitely nostalgic for me.
  3. 2022 TBT Fair (Enchanted Forest) - Something about the forest theme drew me in tbh. Not super big on the collectibles, but I loved the general aesthetic of this fair.
  4. 2024 TBT Fair (Birthday) - A very cute theme! I wish I didn't have to rank it this low because I like the theme, but I just like the others a little more ;w; It's a fun theme that contrasts the night-themed fairs! I love the confetti and balloons and celebration c:
  5. 2017 TBT Fair (Retro) - Oooo I like the idea of the retro theme but sadly the collectibles don't do it for me... if this was TBTWC then I'm all for that, but for a fair it was just alright. Not bad by any stretch but again I did like the others more ;w;

I've only been around for 3 fairs so out of those one's:

1. 2020 TBT Fair (Sleepover/Dreamy) - it was my first fair and my first introduction on limited restocks lol i was able to snag a celeste chick plush collectible, the adrenaline rush and anxiety combined in one is a feeling i will never forget. plus some of the cutest collectibles, i love the star frags.

2. 2024 TBT Fair (Birthday) - i like theme a lot, its cute and celebrates a great milestone for tbt. i also like the rng events a lot, its fun and exciting to see what you end up getting. i wish i would have gotten a prize pack from this fair because the sticker were so cute!

3. 2022 TBT Fair (Enchanted Forest) - i really liked the butterfly wand and the lily of the valley, but other than those two i wasn't really into the other collectibles as much.

1. 2020 Bell Tree Fair
amazing. Best fair ever

1. 2022 Bell Tree Fair
amazing. Best fair ever, also

1. 2024 Bell Tree Fair
amazing. Best fair ever, also, also

Not Applicable: the fairs before 2020 because I was not active/around for them!

Back