What’s your favorite TBT Fair Animated Collectible?

What’s your favorite TBT Fair Animated Collectible?

• Green Fair Pinwheel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Crescent Moon Glow Wand

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Tetris Grid

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Shooting Star

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Enchanted Bloom

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Galaxy Cupcake

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
I would say the Tetris grid is probably my favourite - Tetris being very nostalgic for me as a child.

Then the crescent moon glow want (just b e a uuuuutiful)

Then the galaxy cupcake!
Then the shooting star!
Then the enchanted bloom!
Then last but not least the green fair pinwheel!

Although I ain’t ever gonna win an animated collectible as my drawing talent is a strong 1/10😆

Every time I see the shooting star in someone's lineup, there's definitely a bit of jealousy! I still think that one is the best.

They’re all very pretty so it’s so hard to narrow down, but my top 3 would be:

1. Crescent Moon Glow Wand
2. Tetris Grid
3. Shooting Star

My favorite is the Enchanted Bloom, then Crescent Glow Wand, then Shooting Star. I feel so fortunate to have the first two. I love the Shooting Star, but it’s that little bit of empty background when the shooting star isn’t there that bothers me. I like the more consistent nature of the first two. I would put the Galaxy Cupcake in front of the Shooting Star because of this, but the cupcake theme is a little limiting to me.

I really love the Galaxy Cupcake! I think it's so pretty and I'm so happy to have one of my own!! 🥺

I'm not a huge fan of any because I don't own any but I like the look of the Enchanted Bloom.

The Enchanted Bloom is my favorite and I'll always be thrilled to own one!! 😭 The Shooting Star is an easy second favorite for me too—it's so pretty and I love stars—so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be lucky enough to get ahold of one someday.

I can't remember what the crescent moon glow wand or pinwheel look like animated but I do adore the shooting star~ so beautiful

Shooting star! Its the first animated collectible I got so its sentimental to me, and also I just think it works with so many lineups, because the majority of it is just the space background and theres not really any obvious colour that it is, so it works with literally any space background collectible. So having it be so versatile and just so pretty! Is just, muah

Back