• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the Above's Villagers

I can't find your villagers? ):

Solace
Lobo
Bunnie
Yuka
Aurora
Stitches
Bill
Opal (in boxes)
Rodeo

9/10 it's a really neat town :D I like how you have Bunnie, Molly, Fauna, and Rosie. The rest are pretty good.

Mine's in my siggy, I also have Tank and Victoria in my town too.

9/10, lots of really cool ones in there!

Mine are Tabby, Lolly, Tangy, Katt, Ankha, Marshal, Tangy, Lucky, Leonardo (boo), and Drago (boo)

You listed Tangy twice lol
So I guess 6/10 since I don't really like your cat selection except for Lolly and Ankha.
Mine are all below in my sig c:

I'll say 6/10, but I can't really see all of yours enough to tell who they are. Whitney is nice, I like Walt and Tia, Bianca is good, and Cousteau. Biskit creeps me out a bit, though.

My villagers are Merengue, Rosie, Diana, Fauna, Gayle, Hans, Roscoe, Cranston, and Olaf.

I'll list them out then instead of being lazy :p I didn't think they're that hard to see, plus they're also in the spoiler if it helps.
I'll give you a 7/10 though since I don't like Hans, Gayle, or Olaf :c
My villagers are Bianca, Benjamin, Whitney, Ken, Pekoe, Walt, Frita, Elvis, Tia, and Cousteau.

Last edited:
Back